Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Who did you use for you're first PEANTA kill?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sparkii

10-08-2012

Akali

CGN Get Wild

10-08-2012

Corki, What a Day it was! it ended with a double ACUUUUUUUUUUU it was a fun day

MetallicToast

10-08-2012

I only ever had one penta kill and that was with Skarner next to baron. Our Ammumu ulted onto all 5 of the enemy team going for baron , which set me up to spam my Q and get a penta. Ever since then the most I have gotten is a triple kill with alkali or jayce.

monio199

10-08-2012

first penta with fiora and today i did a quadra with diana

i am Rapster

10-09-2012

jax

PC100000111

10-09-2012

Master Yi

hmm8080808

10-09-2012

for me it was twitch i saw the oppurtunity and bam! almost all at once they fell to the might of my ult, e combo :PPP

DrAliciaDestiny

Recruiter

10-09-2012

Master YI, he just straight up dominates everyone in every game... and then you hit level 30 and then he's useless... I wanna refund my Master Yi skin... please? lol

Inishi

10-09-2012

Mordekaiser when he was op. It was actually a pretty epic fight. I'm chasing an almost dead Ashe and someone else, I chase them up to their red, when more of them come gang up on me. Ashe dies, and I'm ready to die, I can't win a 4v1 on my own. And this sweetest soraka comes and heals me, and spams her Q, silences and heals. And I got a penta. Also this is the example for team play I always bring up when people want me to play dota.

yazorstorm

10-09-2012

kartus