Proof that Elo Hell Exists

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Will447

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2012

I'm stuck in Elo Hell and I'm tired of all these newbs saying there is no Elo Hell. Well I have proof that Elo Hell exists, and here is the proof:

1. If the Oddone and HotShotGG aren't in Elo Hell, why are they not in my games?

Checkmate Elo Hell Atheists.

thebeardedman

12-26-2012

Elo is a ladder ranking, so professionals at the top will play people at their skill level. Unless you are 2100 + Elo your not going to see HotShot anytime soon

Will447

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2012

Exactly thebeardedman, thanks for agreeing with me! That is proof Elo Hell exists because I am having trouble getting 2100+ elo due to bad newb feeders.

Aeshura

12-26-2012

lol?

LogicalTautology

12-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasJackson1 View Post
I'm stuck in Elo Hell and I'm tired of all these newbs saying there is no Elo Hell. Well I have proof that Elo Hell exists, and here is the proof:

1. If the Oddone and HotShotGG aren't in Elo Hell, why are they not in my games?

You realized, right, that if Elo Hell exists, they would be in your games?

vluekiller

12-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasJackson1 View Post

maybe they just have more elo than you?

Vrykonik

12-26-2012

Elo hell is just another term for "I think I'm better than I am". Your ladder ranking is accurate, everyone gets feeders on their team, that includes hotshotgg and the likes. Elo is a mathematical formula that is very accurate at determining strength of players/teams. If you rise to the top then you'll play the best players in the world. If you sink like a fish you'll have to climb your way up the same way everyone else did.

Zlain

12-26-2012

ELO is the level at which you've been trolled over your games. Its why people have the same win ratios as others but fall so far low or rise. MM is all a coin flip yes, for some people it ends in their favor(a decent/good team) for others it falls to the opposite(constant infighting/trolling) and yet still some in the middle. To say there arn't people that fall into the negative side more often then the others is ignorance. I have 8% higher win rate with Elise then the average Elise player. I have twice the KDA of them. The vast majority of my losses are due to some form of trolling going on on my team.

in my opinion sub 1300 elo is elo hell. Above that bads and trolls start becoming a little less frequent in the matches.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-26-2012

What I learned in this thread: ThomasJackson1 is a professional LoL player.
What I didn't learn in this thread: The team that ThomasJackson1 plays for.

Zlain

12-26-2012

Just want to say i never said i agreed with this guys line of logic, regardless of my idea of "elo hell"