Solo/Duo and Team Ranked Requirements

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lovefall

10-08-2012

ehhhh, surprise!, again!: http://oi45.tinypic.com/p5fdv.jpg

Lovefall

10-09-2012

These 3 times are just when I reviewed their profiles in lolking.com, perhaps many times I got to play games with players who had no runes, really this is unacceptable.

Lovefall

10-09-2012

Hi, again

Lovefall

10-10-2012

hi...

Courier Lord

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2012

Rune pages: Yes

Wins: No, there elo should dictate it. If you come from a strong moba background you'll stop your normal games, having till 300 wins is just lame.

Monster/Minions/Takedowns: What is someone played exclusively support? Are they pretty much banned from ranked?

Lovefall

10-12-2012

Independent if he is support player or not, you should know how to play and what to do every role in the game, this is accomplished by playing in those positions, the issue of takedowns and wins, at least for me is proof of minimum the minimum necessary to know the game to face another player in a line and win it or lose by one of the two is better, not for not knowing how to play.

I think it is necessary.

PLEASE RIOT, ANSWER ME.

Lovefall

10-13-2012

zzzz

Lovefall

10-15-2012

Ok...thanks

Varaxael

10-15-2012

Riot does read the forums. They do not always respond to any given thread - that would take way too much money, particularly when something like the World Championships are going on and they'd have to pay overtime or hire temps. They may not read everything, and they may not respond to any given thread, but that doesn't mean they're not listening in general Thus, you should ignore anyone who babbles self-righteously on about how "InsertCompanyName doesn't care about these forums" as an imbecile or simply a troll.

As for the actual topic: Forcing people to grind takedowns, monster kills, and normal wins is asinine. We have Elo to separate those people who just don't know how to play from the rest of us. So no. Just no.

However, the point about full rune pages is WELL taken. Elo Hell awaits you if you're doing ranked to learn how to play the game - sucks, but them's the breaks. If, however, you haven't even got one full rune page to your name, you're a morally bad person. You want other people to carry you to IP and Elo riches even though you're not pulling your share of the load. You should have your computer impounded and work community service picking up garbage to get it back, and the same system that requires you to be level 30 should require you to have SOME kind of full rune page available.

Arcticfury

10-17-2012

I think a few requirements are needed, but picking your role up front won't work if everyone picks jungle we'd have to wait in queue forever to find our supports or similar. Also 300 wins is too high, I don't have 300 but I win far more than I lose and I'm just now getting ready to start ranked games. Been playing draft to get ready and winning quite a bit. I've been taking whatever role is left over, usually puts me at tank or mid.

Full masteries and runes is something they should enforce, you already have to have 16 champs, why not runes and masteries? If you have champs you have runes, or should have runes. I had 3 champs for the longest time because I wanted full rune sets, I even bought 2 extra rune pages before I had more than 5 champs. Now I have 17 champs and playing draft exclusively, probably start ranked after this weekend.

Because I have taken a good road, or at least I am trying to, I don't think I should have to wait forever to get 300 wins. Maybe 150??