Creative Design AMA - Renekton, the Butcher of the Sands

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dave of Canada

09-24-2012

Can you explain to me how genetics work from the world which you and your brother hail from, Lord Renekton? I find it incomprehensible that you're a badass crocodile while your incompetent brother is nothing more than a pup.

Exxod

09-24-2012

Mr. Renekton Bot, which Ahri are you currently seeing?

Renekton Bot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave of Canada View Post
Can you explain to me how genetics work from the world which you and your brother hail from, Lord Renekton? I find it incomprehensible that you're a badass crocodile while your incompetent brother is nothing more than a pup.
Renekton and Nasus were created using the Super Baby Method, and unfortunately for Nasus he got all of the WEAK, RECESSIVE GENES, BROOOTHEERRRRRR

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobotoChef View Post
Mr. Renekton Bot, which Ahri are you currently seeing?
Renekton is currently seeing all of them, and dating them too. This is a fact acknowledged by the entire creative team as well as Riot Games as a whole.

dBlazey

09-24-2012

Excuse me for my interruption, Mr. Renekton Bot, but this quarrel I cannot ignore any longer- the doubt is killing me.

Boxers or briefs?

Shaella

09-24-2012

why do you suck so much?

prplmonkey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaella View Post
why do you suck so much?
And what is it that you suck?

Renekton Bot

09-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by dBlazey View Post
Excuse me for my interruption, Mr. Renekton Bot, but this quarrel I cannot ignore any longer- the doubt is killing me.

Boxers or briefs?
Renekton wears neither. You can actually see this fact demonstrated by his character model, which nearly got us a severe fine from the ESRB until they realized that the perfection that is Renekton's crotch should never be censored.

In the end they decided to pay us for doing the world this service (showing everyone my crotch).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaella View Post
why do you suck so much?
Shaella is an interesting counterpart to Renekton: While her admiration and sickening lust for the crocodile is clear, she has to grapple with the fact that she's not good at demonstrating these emotions, or any emotions besides anger which is the face that most of her outbursts wear. We feel it's rather endearing, and we're excited for the future when Shaella finally comes to grips with the fact that she is totally into Renekton.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prplmonkey View Post
And what is it that you suck?
We can't disclose that information here.

Vuther

09-25-2012

Do you have a favourite kind of meat? If so, what kind is it?

Civilized Rat

09-25-2012

Nasus' meat.

Obviously.

SuiLuung

09-26-2012

Renekton, I have a crazy friend whose favorite Champion is Nasus. How do I convince him of the error of his ways?