Item Hot-Keys

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CyrDaan

10-02-2012

Have you ever bought a Health Potion or a Sight Ward and tried to use it, but while you are busy trying to click on that tiny little icon to activate it you get ganked from behind, while you are dead you lose a turret that costs you the game?

Well my friends no longer!

I propose that Riot incorporate a 1-6 hot-key setup so that in the midst of battle instead of moving the mouse from the battle field we can all just press the corresponding key to the item we wish to activate and taa-daa! we work quicker and more effectively.

The number-keys at the top of your keyboard 1-2-3-4-5-6 would correspond with the layout at the bottom left of the screen as shown below:

1-2-3
4-5-6

If it is confusing as to which item goes where then Riot might consider placing the numbers in the corresponding boxes. Obviously this would only work for items that have Active abilities but the other items can still take up space they just wont do anything when the number is pressed.

I fell that this is a great addition to the gameplay of LoL as the players will be able to play better. I want to see what kind of interest this brings and I would love to see it implemented.

If this post is in the incorrect place I am sorry but this is the best place I could find. Please fell free to move it.

PurpleBlitz

10-02-2012

it already works like this...

CyrDaan

10-02-2012

No way really!?! XD

Pitufito Dell

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-02-2012

It already work like this

CyrDaan

10-02-2012

Im so happy right now!

A Space Rabbit

10-03-2012

Did you even try it out before posting about this?
You can even set the items to smart cast
So that if you have DFG in the first slot, all you have to do is hover your mouse over your prey and press 1

Vuther

10-03-2012

Yeeeeeeeeeep. It's right in the key bindings. Change it to something other than 1-6 if you will also!