New items.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wick3dD3vil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2012

Feeling like our current arsenal of items for the game has become a bit dull.
Here are my suggestions!

Thought of items for each "class/lane"

Top: Couldn't think of anything, but a general idea with Tenacity rather than Boots. Maybe an edit to Eleisa's Miracle?

APC: Crimson Lance - Req. Catalyst, Needlessly Large Rod :: Grants AP based on 2% of Max Health. +100 AP +350HP +400Mana. Has Catalyst Bonus.

ADC: Lyncher's Finale - Req. Executioner's Calling, Avarice Blade:: Unique (Gain 25% Crit Chance and 20% Lifesteal for 6secs - upon a crit, the duration is increased to 8 secs) +25% Crit Chance, 25% Lifesteal.

Support: Prosperous Boots - Req. Boots of Speed, 3 Wards:: Movement Speed 3, 5 gold every 10 seconds.

Jungler: Wriggle's Beacon - Req. Wriggle's Lantern, Oracle's Elixir:: Unique (Places a Vision Ward at target location. 3 minute cooldown. (650 cast range), (All wards placed by this champion are increased by 5%).

Names/Recipes/Prices can be changed. I tried to use items that were on the not-so-popular list among Summoners. I haven't been able to work with the correct numbers/stats but it's just a general idea.
Hope you guys liked the ideas - feedback?

Pitufito Dell

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2012

Everyone of them are incredibly OP.

First, AP scaling based on HP, is the passive of Vlad, and he could abuse, A LOT it. Also, champions like signed and chogat have the same problem.
The AD one, is not OP, but is very strong, has incredible high sustain, plus a super good critical chance.
The boots are a item meant to keep for all the match, so, no GP10 Boots. Also, no item is made of consumables.
And the same problem whit the Jungler one, don't specify anything, is made from a consumable AND a legendary item.

Wick3dD3vil

09-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitufito Dell View Post
Everyone of them are incredibly OP.

First, AP scaling based on HP, is the passive of Vlad, and he could abuse, A LOT it. Also, champions like signed and chogat have the same problem.
The AD one, is not OP, but is very strong, has incredible high sustain, plus a super good critical chance.
The boots are a item meant to keep for all the match, so, no GP10 Boots. Also, no item is made of consumables.
And the same problem whit the Jungler one, don't specify anything, is made from a consumable AND a legendary item.
Numbers are change-able. I"m just going for the concept. They can be overpowered, sure, but these items are meant to be late-game (they cost a fortune)
Also, they are made with the intention of making new recipes.

APC - Hypothetically, if the same theory works for ADC with mana and health - AP would work as well.

Support - It really doesn't matter what they are made from, plus it's unique. And works with the fact that the items required are typically for support. Just because no item currently is made from consumables, doesn't mean there cannot be.

Jungler - I don't get what you're saying...But the last point is just the same as Support.

JustMyBassCannon

09-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wick3dD3vil View Post
Numbers are change-able. I"m just going for the concept.
It's the CONCEPT that's overpowered, not the numbers.

Just specifically with the example of AP Atma's, the item concept is imbalanced. Either the stats on the item will have to be so low that it wouldn't be worth picking up on Vladimir or Singed (who are the two champions who would abuse it the most); or, if you wanted it viable on anyone else, it would be overpowered on Vladimir or Singed. There's no way around this, it is an imbalanced concept.

TheLastBaron88

10-01-2012

I would LOVE an HP > AP conversion item for my singed build. Or even Mana> AP. Numbers can be tweaked. But I enjoy conversion items because they can be used in unexpected ways, giving some champs a bit more versatility than they would normally enjoy.

Pitufito Dell

10-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLastBaron88 View Post
I would LOVE an HP > AP conversion item for my singed build. Or even Mana> AP. Numbers can be tweaked. But I enjoy conversion items because they can be used in unexpected ways, giving some champs a bit more versatility than they would normally enjoy.
You spelled OVERPOWERED wrong.

JustBoneBrook

10-01-2012

I got a idee for nw item
1) a good ad item whit good speel vamp for pepole like olaf or lee sin.
2) make a mana drinker for mage or ad
3) Nidalee nead a new art in game and out game.
4) Nerf life steal it too op for now make it unique plz
thx all

TheLastBaron88

10-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitufito Dell View Post
You spelled OVERPOWERED wrong.
Hahaha that made me laugh. Good one. I should note, however, that I don't recall attaching any specific numbers to the conversion values. I have never heard anyone complain of Maw of Malmortius or Atma's Impaler being overpowered. Also just remembered, Archangels already converts mana into AP. Haven't heard many complaints about that either.

ilililillillilil

10-03-2012

I like your suggestions. Your base ideas are good I believe, what the exact numbers for anything should be will be decided by balance of course. But you are opening up new avenues for build orders for different champions which is good in my books well done.