RIDICULOUS BUG!!!! or maybe a hacker?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mullup

09-23-2012

Well i joined a game of LoL and everything was going just fine, i was waiting on jungle to spawn when my game came up "Attempting to Reconnect" i waited a minute then closed the game and tried to reconnect my internet was perfectly fine during this whole time just LoL disconnected i then got the error "Cannot connect due to firewall" when i was just playing and in the game, after a few more tries without changing any firewalls or anything i was allowed back in everyone in the game but one player had been disconnected a few more players also rejoined, we soon found out the guy who had not been disconnected had 1000+ armor and 1000+ magic resists he even said it was a Bug after the game but that could of just been because i was accusing him of hacking, the players name was DadOfDeath and i can provide screenshots of him with the stats i also wrote a ingame report but there is no option for hacking so i put it under unskilled player.

no5peakenglish

09-23-2012

i had a game where this happpened to me....the disconnecting and unable to reconnect due to firewalls.

Bluntonic

09-23-2012

Hey, same thing I loaded in just fine then got attempting to reconnect restarted the client. same firewall bs.

I cant get back in to the game please help!! : )

Goradra

09-23-2012

I'm having this same exact problem. Disconnected from game, tried reconnecting kept giving me the firewall error. Tried restarting computer, restarting modem, restarting router, turning off firewalls, uninstalling antivirus I tried everything to get back into game but it just won't let me in. The ICSI Netalyzr which gave me two relevant reds, 11% packet loss and 1600 msec of buffering but overall only a latency of 46ms.

DevilTurtle

09-23-2012

same situation. played like 5 mins and disconnected. and I cannot reconnect to the game. This is sick.

anuggslife

09-23-2012

same problem for me

anuggslife

09-23-2012

same problem for me...

Mullup

09-23-2012

if you need to reconnect i managed to get back in by right clicking run as administrator hope it helps.

Davyio

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2012

Happened to me twice today. Would like to hear a response on this one. Running as admin makes no difference to me, perhaps it was coincidental that you got back in after this.

CaptenAmazing

09-24-2012

The 1K armour and magic resist is applied to any disconnected character. It stops a global ult like a karthus ult from picking up a 1 hit kill on a low level dc'd enemy. If someone was walking around with it, that's definitely a bug though but unlikely to be a hack given the source of the stats is expected..