{Champion Kit Remake Contest} Urgot, The Headsman's Pride

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lyria Eternal

09-23-2012

Urgot, The Headsman's Pride

{Overview}

Quote:
Quote:
Race: Resurrected human
Origin: Runaterra
Alliance: Noxus
Class: Ranged AD Bully
Subclass: Bruiser
Weapon: Arm Cannon
Attack Type: Ranged
Energy Source: Mana
Urgot is a bully at all times in lane. His ability to take extra punishment provides the opportunities to execute his foes with unrelenting passion. While position is everything to him, his team is more of back-up when he begins to truly roll.
{Abilities}

Passive (Necromatic Blood):
Quote:
Quote:
Urgot's blood churns with the magic of necromancy providing him with increasing health regen as his health lowers.
Health Regen: 1% additional health regen for each 1% missing.
Q (Acid Rush):
Quote:
Quote:
Urgot rushes towards the cursor slashing at all enemies in his path dealing physical damage. If he encounters an enemy champion during the charge they become impaled for a short time, and take heavy bleed damage over time.
Type: Cursor
Amount: 25/45/65/85/105 (+0.9 Total AD) [rush] // 80/120/160/200/240 (+0.5 Bonus AD) over 5 seconds
Duration of Impale: 1.5/1.5/1.5/2/2 seconds
Range: 650 // 1000 units
Cost: 40 mana
Cooldown: 12 (-1) seconds
Target Type: Line // Target
Special notes: Impale is not a suppression or stun. It is a root effect that pulls you with Urgot for the duration. The bleed damage begins as soon as you are impaled.
W (Corrosive Spray // Noxian Devastator):
Quote:
Quote:
Urgot unleashes a cone of acid that physically damages enemies in an area and reduces their damage output.

If Urgot has an enemy impaled on his blade he puts his cannon to their head, and fires a massive bolt that deals a percent of their max life as true damage. This overloads the cannon, and sets it on a longer cooldown
Type: Cone
Amount: 75/130/185/240/295 (+0.6 Total AD) // 12/15/18/21/24% of Max Life
Debuff Amount: 12/14/16/18/20%
Debuff Duration: 5 seconds
Range: 900 units
AoE: 350 units
Cost: 50 (+5) mana
Cooldown: 16 (-1) seconds // 30 (0)
Target Type: Target AoE
Special notes: Overloaded cd is unaffected by CDR. Noxain Devastator removes the impale effect.
E (Terror Capacitor):
Quote:
Quote:
Urgot charges up his capacitor to gain a small defensive bonus. While the bonus is active, Urgot's abilities and attacks slow. Additionally when enemy auto-attacks Urgot a bolt of energy arcs out dealing a small amount of damage, and adding a Terror stack. At 3 Terror stacks the enemy is feared for a short duration.

Type: Self
Amount: 15/25/35/45/55 (+65% AP)
Defense Bonus: 20/25/30/35/40 AR/MR
Slow Amount: 20/25/30/35/45%
Fear Amount: 1.5 seconds
Cost: 55 (+5) mana
Cooldown: 15 (-1) seconds
Target Type: Self
Special notes:
R (Necrogenic Combat Unit):
Quote:
Quote:
Passively grants Urgot lifesteal to his basic attacks and Acid Rush/Acid Hunter.

Urgot can activate this to gain a shield equal to his max life for a short time. If the shield is not destroyed he heals for the shield's remaining amount.
Type: Self
Shield Duration: 2 seconds
Amount: 10/15/20% Max Life
Life Steal: 8/12/15%
Cooldown: 100 (-10)
Target Type: Self
Special notes: None
{Base Stats}

Quote:
Base Health: 437 (+89/level)
Base Mana: 220 (+55/level)
Base Attack Damage: 48 (+3.6/level)
Base Attack Speed: .644 (+2.9%/level)
Attack Range: 425
Base Armor: 15 (+3.3/level)
Magic Resistance: 30 (+ 0/level)
Movement Speed: 310
Health Regen: 5.5 (+0.6/level)
Mana Regen. 7.5 (+0.65/level)

Lyria Eternal

09-24-2012

bump

matrixEXO

09-24-2012

He's not even revived with necromancy. Go re-read his lore again. Sigh, unless you are gonna change his lore as well... I suggest you stick to it and derive from it too unless it has a vague telling on the Champion's skills.

Also Skills Q and W have no AD/Bonus AD/AP ratio other than a +0.X value. Might wanna fix that.

Lyria Eternal

09-24-2012

Umm...you might need to review his lore again yourself.

Quote:
In recognition of his service, the executioner's remains were remanded to the Bleak Academy for reanimation. A lifetime of abuse, however, had left his body in a catastrophic state; proving problematic to the necromancers' craft. Professor Stanwick Pididly, the prevailing scholar of Zaun, offered a solution. Within Pididly's laboratories, a nightmarish new body was forged for Urgot. Now as much machine as man, Urgot arrived at the League of Legends in search of the man who ended his life; necromantic energies coursing through his metal veins.
I took those numbers from the league champion data and they don't define what the ratios are. I changed that.

matrixEXO

09-24-2012

From what I DO know, what came about was due to hextech research. As defined by Viktor's lore. Also, I do know that Noxus' necromancer failed but that Professor Pididly took over. So, suffice to say, I just took one and one, and thought of it as some body reanimated using hextech technology.

Maybe I do need to re-read everything all over again. I hate my memories.

Lyria Eternal

09-24-2012

Stanwick was the one that created a new body, sort of, for Urgot, but the necromancers still played a major role in returning his soul to the body and animating it for life. The Energies of Necromancy still play a part in his life.

WonderBoy55

09-24-2012

What does his passive have to do with his kit? It seems like more of a tanky DPS/melee bruiser/health cost champion. It's not bad, but it detracts from his current roll as an anti-carry. The 15% reduced damage is incredibly impactful at shutting down carries.

I'm confused about his Q. How does he choose which ability to use? Why is the cooldown 10 seconds up from 2?

Why did you increase the cooldown on his Corrosive Charge? It was already fairly long, 20 seconds is pretty high.

I like the E, works well at discouraging people from attacking him. I feel like Urgot players would miss the slow from his shield though.

His Ult change bothers me, the re-position and huge resistance buff seems way more powerful than lifesteal and a shield.

Overall this kit seems like a completely different champion and loses a lot of Urgot's existing potential as an anti-carry.

Lyria Eternal

09-24-2012

I made a mistake with the Q's cooldown it should be a lower cd. As for the corrosive charge I guessed on the cd.

The ult i felt needed a remake to make his kit fit more towards the idea of bruiser.

I will fix the issues after I get out of these games.

Fierce Summoner

09-24-2012

Bumps

kalerthebeast117

09-25-2012

the problem with his R is that he is an aror stacker not a health stacker like mundo