Bug - 7 Bugs

12345612 ... 29
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Urdnot Entar

10-02-2012

Another bug! Updated original post.

Wrong way after flash - A few times I've gotten killed because, as I'm running away with low health, I flash and then my hero decides to turn around, I think to start attacking a nearby minion or hero. NOT COOL.

I'm guessing this is because the champion can lose his current destination on flash? or something? Not sure. EDIT: Yup.

Urdnot Entar

10-02-2012

... and another bug. Upon reconnecting to a game, all manner of things can be all screwy (like those funny looking mana bars that go way off to the side). This bug report is about the score though, which often doesn't come back correctly. An example is in the original post attachments.

tyler numbers

10-03-2012

I can confirm all of these and suggest another

Sometimes in my Friend List it will show people multiple times, show the offline tab (while it is closed) several times, create gaps between the people on the list, and remove multiple online people from th list.

I have seen the projectile glitch happen a lot with varus, his charged arrow sometimes goes backwards from the end of its range making it IMPOSSIBLE to dodge if you are far away from him.

After reconnecting some items are glitched, they will be represented by an all blue/red/green square or even shrink down to take up a fraction of the space allotted for the picture.

Urdnot Entar

10-04-2012

Another bug (once again, updated original post)

If I try to quit the LoL launcher when my connection to the server is lost, it sits trying to retrieve data from the server before it quits (which, of course, is impossible).

Urdnot Entar

10-09-2012

I have returned, with... another bug

If a projectile hits after the shooter dies, it generally does not do damage. Easiest way to test this one is to kill a tower just after hit fires a shot, and the target will not take damage. I also just saw this happen with Vayne, which would have killed the target if not for her shot... not doing any damage

(Updated original post)

Twotongun

10-09-2012

Quote:
Missing Heroes - Every once in a while when I view the champions in Profile -> Champions, many of them are missing until I put some random text in the search bar so that none show up, then remove it. After that, all champions are visible again.
I can confirm this is happening occasionally on Windows XP SP3 as well.

LiegeWaffles

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urdnot Entar View Post
Launcher:
  • Missing Heroes - Every once in a while when I view the champions in Profile -> Champions, many of them are missing until I put some random text in the search bar so that none show up, then remove it. After that, all champions are visible again.
  • Wrong Profile Stats - Very often when I view my profile then view another person's profile, my stats overview (takedowns, minion kills, wins) will show up instead of his.
Those are probably all some weird webpage caching bugs (yes, your profile etc. are all just webpages loaded from PVP.net)
Another related quirk is that you can't refresh viewing a friend's profile from the friends list if that friend's profile was the last profile you viewed in that LoL session.
(first viewing another friend's profile or your own profile before viewing that one friend's profile again works around that)

Urdnot Entar

10-12-2012

This topic is becoming a library of current bugs... I hope it helps. As always, original post has been updated.

Champion taken message - This has been posted elsewhere, but I figured I'd include it since I've seen it too. Sometimes when I pick an available champion, a message will pop up saying that it's taken already, but I'll get the champion anyway.

Urdnot Entar

10-19-2012

By the way, should I start a new topic for this? A bug in the forums is preventing me from updating the topic title to show that it's being continually updated, rather than just having 7 bugs :-|

Eunson

10-19-2012

Mouse / Window bug on match start - On occasion, my mouse will be stuck in a small rectangle at the bottom right corner of the screen. When I move the mouse to the top or left side of the rectangle, it moves the camera as if it actually got to the top or side of the screen. I have to alt+tab out and back in to make it work properly again.

skype causes this

12345612 ... 29