hacker found in my last ranked game... wtf?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

doormatt72

09-23-2012

i just played a ranked game in which the opposite team had a heimerdinger. he was using the snowman heimer skin. i have no idea how he did this, but he was hacking for sure. he had no character name (in game it looked like 4 boxes, but after game he had no summoner name).
so now to talk about the things he was doing.... he could walk through walls. no lie. walk right through them. his grenades were instant travel and were invisible so he could stun every time. his turrets were invisible except when they were attacking. i'm pretty sure he had more than 2 turrets, but it was hard to tell because they were invisible....

has anyone else ever experienced anything like this?? my mind was blown. is this a known bug? i didn't even know what to report it as.... there isn't a "hacking the game" report option. lol

please riot, address this immediately. this was not cool at all.

doormatt72

09-23-2012

just found him on lolking randomly. hopefully this will help to remove him from community?

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/27261752#history

TOmbzy

09-23-2012

I was in that game, I had two friends who were spectating the game as well. At around 24 minutes, they told me that heimerdinger was able to walk through walls and was shooting invisable no travel time stuns. They had a replay of the game, but bugsplat is preventing the guy from uploading it

the game was at around 2:30 pm to 3:05 ish pm on 9/23/12

Also, I didn't realize it before, but after reading the other post about the same guy in a different game, in the last battle, I also lost control of my character and started auto attacking minions for no reason when I tried to pull my champ back

Replication

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2012

Hey dude I just watched your game through my friend TOmbzy and I have a piece of the replay (through LoLreplay) You can see clear as day he walks through walls and his stun ability is instant. However I keep getting bugsplat when I try to watch it. I will still upload this replay however so maybe others can view or fix the file.

pRoDi6y

09-23-2012

I also spectated tombzy's game and I have to say it was quite funny watching heimer walk over walls and insta stun tombzy's team. Please address this issue Riot.

Jayce Soulo Top

09-23-2012

I was the Maokai jungler on the team against the Heimer in that game and it was complete bowl **** he clearly walked right through the wall at blue buff when he stole earlier in the game and later on walked right through the entire wall at the wraith camp.

anuggslife

09-23-2012

same thing but it was amumu in my game