Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

3 Bug splats in a row - unplayable

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

juanzam

09-23-2012

since the last patch i´ve been having 3 bugs plats consecutively every time i want to start a game (5 vs all) with counted exceptions when i only get 2, rarely 1, feeling in twilight zone when i get none. this makes it unplayable. how is it i didnt have this problems before, i did get bugs plats, but it was rarely one, very uncommonly 2.. i know its free but dam this is awful.
Starting to hate LoL

Destrae

Recruiter

09-23-2012

A lot of the community is having this problem currently. It seems to be largely players using Windows XP and/or Diana (I unfortunately am both). This isn't just the NA servers either, the Europe server forums have posts talking about the exact same issues. Riot has partly acknowledged the issue by asking for both Dxdiag and R3D logs from players experiencing the problem ( http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2592298 ). Though to my knowledge, officially they haven't said anything about knowing what the problem is and as a result there's no real indicator over whether or not they are currently working to fix it. Though I'm sure it will be fixed soon™.

Here's to hoping it doesn't take too long. As you said, this has made the game unplayable. I'm not about to join a game only to doom my teammates to having me disconnect constantly. Just hang in there.

Lanestik

09-23-2012

Yeah this is driving me nuts.

JaySten

09-23-2012

I am assigned to a game i cant join, relogged a bunch of times but when I hit the reconnect button nothing happened. I never even got to champion select :\