Looking to get to 1450+ On 3's :)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JaSonDitto

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2012

I am a very experienced player when it come to 3v3, I've done over 200 ranked this season (On my team Imperfect Saints) but I constantly run into problems with my team members, such as lack of skill, trying new champs, and just plain stupid decisions. I'm looking for people who are striving for gold on 3's and are down to get serious, I'm a nice guy until you give me a reason not to be

l am Ben

Recruiter

09-23-2012

I wud be willing to play ranked 3v3s. Not that much experience with ranked 3s but im willing to try. And btw its much easier to get to gold by creating a new team because of the placement matches. Only 5 wins needed to get gold then.

necrid417

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2012

i too would like to get the gold. would be nice to do it for the first time aha, i do have quite the experience in 3's. i'll add you in-game and we can talk

StanleyJai

09-24-2012

Add me in game
StanleyJai

Drewbie

09-25-2012

i sometimes enjoy 3's but have no one to play ranked with would like to go for gold haha