Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ranked Que Banning Glitch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Toepher

09-23-2012

Was getting ready to do a ranked solo que. When I popped in, we had first ban, banned malphite. The other team waits untill the counter goes all the way down, theres a slight delay, and then it shows that they had banned two people. Comes back to me, I ban shen, goes to them, they do the same thing and only ban one. When its my turn for the final ban, it says select your champion, I tried selecting and it gave me the error it wasnt my turn to select a champion. Gives me a random. Other team has no problem picking champs. Ended up having to dodge.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IRntGreat

09-23-2012

I just entered a match where the enemy banned 5 champions, I ended up dodging for other reasons but I'm a little bit worried I might get into a match where they get all the bans again :S