Ok wtf?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AlexGlenn

09-27-2012

2 Things I'm having issues with.

1. I can't get to any other forums boards because everytime i log in it says i am not aurthorised to access this area.

2. Gonna get a sweet ban for afk/leave becuase i didn't make the game, It half loaded load screen, then my firewall poped and said league was doing something bad and that crashed my computer so i had to restart and then it loaded to 100% and then *summoning* waited 3 minutes.... nothing, closed like, restarted. When i finally got in the game it was 14 minutes in and as good as over, now losing the elo isn't an issue, i can win that back, but i just wanna know how long i will be banned for something i had no control over?

bobly boobly

09-27-2012

Allow League through your firewall and virus protection? That sounds like you having control to me.

AlexGlenn

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellokevinn View Post
Allow League through your firewall and virus protection? That sounds like you having control to me.
So in 400+ games I have played, i must all of a sudden allow it to go through my firewall now?

Sounds like you are just trolling to me, also what about the other issue or do you only answer what you have no idea about?

Baneson

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexGlenn View Post
So in 400+ games I have played, i must all of a sudden allow it to go through my firewall now?

Sounds like you are just trolling to me, also what about the other issue or do you only answer what you have no idea about?
Firewall update? Change of settings anywhere else on PC? Any new applications installed?

Some things to think about.

AlexGlenn

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baneson View Post
Firewall update? Change of settings anywhere else on PC? Any new applications installed?

Some things to think about.
I don't touch any of that stuff and have played 4 games since with no issue, its just a pain in the arse when you know you're gonna cop a sweet ban for it.