Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LOLDROP - Red attention needed - full detail.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DanMan2PRO

09-23-2012

Roughly 3 hours ago i was in a ranked match my elo is rather low so i do not wish to disclose it exactly - but my elo is under 1000.

I was adc as tristana - I was 10/0 within the first 15 minutes, bottom lane was feeding and afking at tower (Alistar + Ashe) they were basically free kills running back to the tower harrassing us for a minute and then afking again allowing us free kills.

SUDDENLY i was disconnected, which NEVER happens - i have a top of the line computer and cable internet running at max of 110 ping on US east coast.

When i reloaded the game, i logged in and saw the orange reconnect button.
I clicked reconnect
The client minimized and the league of legends icon appeared in the middle of the screen with a black background as normal

****HOWEVER*****

UNDER the League of Legends Icon, it showed:
"You have been LOLDROPPED HAHAHAHAHAH Your time remaining is 5:00"

the counter then counted down to 0, and i was able to access the game again.

After reconnecting into the game, my entire team was shouting this had all happened to them aswell. Exact same screen, exact words, exact 5 minute counter

Please note: i am putting this here in the bug report forum so that it is not lost or spammed within the general discussion.

Jurgrady

09-23-2012

Wow that sucks.

CaptenAmazing

09-24-2012

No screenshots of this?