why do i keep losing?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

what a derp

09-22-2012

i keep getting most kills, most captures, fewest deaths, but ive keep losing. is it just my teams?

FDru

09-22-2012

How is anyone supposed to answer that based on the information you've given?

MyDeadGrandma

09-22-2012

From the information he's given I'd say
-He only commits his entire kit to get the killing blow
-He caps a turret while his team is getting murdered and he's the one playing the tank
-He stays away from fights that could have been won easily 4v4, save for the above point.

In other words, he's a cowardly dropkick.

Reikken

09-22-2012

nah, you're probably playing wrong
this game isn't about getting kills and not dying, nor even about capturing points
It's about having more points than your enemy, and doing whatever it takes to achieve that. That often means leaving to go somewhere else after winning a fight while an ally finishes capturing the undefended point, for example.

Orphane

09-22-2012

It is clearly your team. Matchmaking is being fiendish and giving you teammates who are going to do nothing but drag you down. Obviously.

Catnium

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2012

its the teams
people wont say its the teams but you ,me ,even them , they know its the teams , but in light of staying politically correct they cant or wont say its the teams, but we know!! we all know!!

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2012

if you are one of those guys that flashes away from a teeamfight so that the enemy doesn't "get fed", you pretty much answered your own question.

Cless

09-22-2012

It could also be that people don't know how to build or pick their champs for dominion. For example, all squishy team, people who should be building tanky go glass cannon, some SR people testing out troll/very bad builds like AD Fizz, AP Wukong. Or against a tanky team, your team does not build any Arpen/Mpen and gets rolled over (hey notice that 2-4 of the enemies have 150+ armor and 74+ mres?).

However, the main thing I believe is the lack of teamwork. No one communicates besides, omg let's dive the enemy team under their windmill while we have no minions or garrison. Everyone just runs off and do their own things. At least when I go and gank bot, I let my bot know. Sometimes, I even suggest going after their mid or bot when windmill is heavily defended, but no one listens (pst, we just need 3 points, it doesn't have to be windmill all game).

DevlJoe

09-22-2012

Your nexus is probably blowing up before the other team's. Try to make that not happen.

Infirc

09-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cless View Post
It could also be that people don't know how to build or pick their champs for dominion. For example, all squishy team, people who should be building tanky go glass cannon, some SR people testing out troll/very bad builds like AD Fizz, AP Wukong. Or against a tanky team, your team does not build any Arpen/Mpen and gets rolled over (hey notice that 2-4 of the enemies have 150+ armor and 74+ mres?).

However, the main thing I believe is the lack of teamwork. No one communicates besides, omg let's dive the enemy team under their windmill while we have no minions or garrison. Everyone just runs off and do their own things. At least when I go and gank bot, I let my bot know. Sometimes, I even suggest going after their mid or bot when windmill is heavily defended, but no one listens (pst, we just need 3 points, it doesn't have to be windmill all game).
i've managed to win games with only two points, how? we have two they have one the other two are neutral, dat pooters strat is very efficient when you go for two against one scenario.