How would you counter Khazix?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Menea6587

09-23-2012

Just from looking at his skills, it looks like there will be a lot of lane switching depending on how Khazix builds or how his lane goes. and when he gets all 3 evolution at lvl 16, aside from hard CC, I don't see any weakness to exploit.

Can anyone from the PBE shed some light on his weaknesses may be? He looks like a pretty strong top with the sustain, high trading potential, and burst.

DeathExile

09-23-2012

hmm use ren?

Menea6587

09-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathExile View Post
hmm use ren?
fur cereal or just referencing the movie franchise?

Kelarm

09-23-2012

Afaik he's a bit squishy for a top, would probably get eaten by the stronger bruisers.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2012

Kha'zix is really more designer as an invasive jungler than a Laner,he has weak as.s laning.

Weekend Spartan

09-23-2012

Ward early. And Peel him off adc

He is very squishy without evo ult. He is an assassin so he will be after your adc. Any decent CC will stop him completely. Just need a LOT of awareness. He can be... sneaky.

Dreney

09-23-2012

Played him and he really not a top lane champ. By far he is better in the jungle.

Only Bruisers

Recruiter

09-23-2012

his sustain is meh, and with mana cost, someone with equal sustain and no mana would beat him, if you haven't guessed yet, lee sin will most likely be a hard counter to him, i played him and i just cant see him beat lee in the early game

OBSD Zangetsu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2012

use jayce so wen he leaps on me smack him with my E saying "shoo fly, dont bother me"

Treeke

09-23-2012

Hey there Kha'zix, my name is Yorick Mori and I'm going to kick your ass on lane, cause your place is on the jungle