Like info on this RUMOR please

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geekweezul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2010

You guys keep making it sound like the entire company stops everything they're doing, gather in a single room, and all work on one champion until its release.

Koulourtzis

09-23-2010

Geez they have different teams for every aspect of the game champion designer are not related to server stability >.>

KaspQT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-23-2010

Yeah, I would like to see some new maps for sure

Snaxxor

09-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike007 View Post
yea , i hope there be lots more running out of ones to get alrdy have 48/60 of them

And let me guess, you play them all? Wouldn't a full rune set be more beneficial than a bunch of 300 IP heroes?

Rajik

09-23-2010

I pray to god this is true. We've had new champs like every 2 weeks since February or March. Let it die down for a bit, and fix the stuff that needs fixing.

Cozalt

09-23-2010

As much as I love seeing new champions, I truthfully wish they would focus on more important things.

~ Server Stability
~ Replay
~ Champion balances that make sense
~ Hotfixes that actually work
~ Rework of the Launcher (I still get Errors every patch that forces me to install 3-4 times)
~ More Mastery pages, etc

delima05

09-23-2010

i have no problems with new champs other than obv they can't have a list of 200, jsut be too hard to fix and repair certain ones, would be interesting though. I guess im okay with another 10 for now and so new updates, maps, game modes perhaps, just little things that could be done to really push this organization forward. theres a lot of work money and success to be made with this game if they want to put the time n work into it. valves dota may have something to do with the future of this game.

Mike007

09-24-2010

ye , they can also work on the Heal bug me and a ton of others players has found , sometimes you need to press the key more than once for it to work , i work out that everytime i go to use it there a 5% chance that it don't work

Dragonxa

09-24-2010

No. if theyre not gonna release my irelia first im gonna stab some red's

Elbo444

09-24-2010

They've already announced Irelia, that makes 61, an odd number, they're going to make at least a few more