Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Like info on this RUMOR please

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geekweezul

09-23-2010

You guys keep making it sound like the entire company stops everything they're doing, gather in a single room, and all work on one champion until its release.

Koulourtzis

09-23-2010

Geez they have different teams for every aspect of the game champion designer are not related to server stability >.>

KaspQT

Recruiter

09-23-2010

Yeah, I would like to see some new maps for sure

Snaxxor

09-23-2010

Quote:
Mike007:
yea , i hope there be lots more running out of ones to get alrdy have 48/60 of them

And let me guess, you play them all? Wouldn't a full rune set be more beneficial than a bunch of 300 IP heroes?

Rajik

Recruiter

09-23-2010

I pray to god this is true. We've had new champs like every 2 weeks since February or March. Let it die down for a bit, and fix the stuff that needs fixing.

Cozalt

09-23-2010

As much as I love seeing new champions, I truthfully wish they would focus on more important things.

~ Server Stability
~ Replay
~ Champion balances that make sense
~ Hotfixes that actually work
~ Rework of the Launcher (I still get Errors every patch that forces me to install 3-4 times)
~ More Mastery pages, etc

delima05

09-23-2010

i have no problems with new champs other than obv they can't have a list of 200, jsut be too hard to fix and repair certain ones, would be interesting though. I guess im okay with another 10 for now and so new updates, maps, game modes perhaps, just little things that could be done to really push this organization forward. theres a lot of work money and success to be made with this game if they want to put the time n work into it. valves dota may have something to do with the future of this game.

Mike007

09-24-2010

ye , they can also work on the Heal bug me and a ton of others players has found , sometimes you need to press the key more than once for it to work , i work out that everytime i go to use it there a 5% chance that it don't work

Dragonxa

09-24-2010

No. if theyre not gonna release my irelia first im gonna stab some red's

Elbo444

09-24-2010

They've already announced Irelia, that makes 61, an odd number, they're going to make at least a few more