Can't play league anymore after the emergency maintenance.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unlawful Salmon

09-23-2012

So I just got on after the patch just now, and jumped into a game of dominion. After the game started I got mid lane, and headed top. As I deceived in to stab Master Yi as soon as I landed the stab the game froze for about 5 seconds gave me a black screen for another 5 seconds and then crashed. After it closed I tried to log back in only to have it update again. However this time it got stuck at 33%. I read about the 33% bug and went through the steps to fix it. After fixing it and having league back up I ran a test game vs bots to make sure nothing was wrong. The bot game went fine and I exited it. So I again join dominion and as the game begins to load I get a new white screen which only fills the bottom 50% of my monitor and league crashes again. After I log back in I select reconnect. It freezes up and league doesn't even go through the motions of crashing anymore - it just flat out vanishes.

So I now have two leaves in a row which I don't deserve at all, and I am afraid to play any other games since I'll be ruining the game for 4 other unsuspecting players. I've never had any problems like this in all the time I've played league. I know this was the patches doing, but I don't know what's wrong or what broke.

What do I do?

A Lithuanian

09-23-2012

Same problem here: not a clue what to do about it

1 am SPARTACUS

Recruiter

09-23-2012

Cant play coz Bugsplat keeps coming up and client just crashes! Pls fix soon as possible =(

Unlawful Salmon

09-23-2012

This is a major gamebreaking problem, and I'm not the only one I know anymore. Some of my friends are having the exact same problem!

I have contacted support and they said they are aware of this. I really hope this gets fixed. Anyone know if there's any hope I can get the leaves removed?