Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Can't play league anymore after the emergency maintenance.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unlawful Salmon

09-23-2012

So I just got on after the patch just now, and jumped into a game of dominion. After the game started I got mid lane, and headed top. As I deceived in to stab Master Yi as soon as I landed the stab the game froze for about 5 seconds gave me a black screen for another 5 seconds and then crashed. After it closed I tried to log back in only to have it update again. However this time it got stuck at 33%. I read about the 33% bug and went through the steps to fix it. After fixing it and having league back up I ran a test game vs bots to make sure nothing was wrong. The bot game went fine and I exited it. So I again join dominion and as the game begins to load I get a new white screen which only fills the bottom 50% of my monitor and league crashes again. After I log back in I select reconnect. It freezes up and league doesn't even go through the motions of crashing anymore - it just flat out vanishes.

So I now have two leaves in a row which I don't deserve at all, and I am afraid to play any other games since I'll be ruining the game for 4 other unsuspecting players. I've never had any problems like this in all the time I've played league. I know this was the patches doing, but I don't know what's wrong or what broke.

What do I do?

A Lithuanian

09-23-2012

Same problem here: not a clue what to do about it

1 am SPARTACUS

Recruiter

09-23-2012

Cant play coz Bugsplat keeps coming up and client just crashes! Pls fix soon as possible =(

Unlawful Salmon

09-23-2012

This is a major gamebreaking problem, and I'm not the only one I know anymore. Some of my friends are having the exact same problem!

I have contacted support and they said they are aware of this. I really hope this gets fixed. Anyone know if there's any hope I can get the leaves removed?