Change ingame Voice language.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PoopSlapped

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2012

I haven't played in over a year but i recently started it up again...

anyways, when i was playing on my old install, i had everything in English but the ingame voice overs of the characters in German.

I can't seem to figure out how to do this anymore. Can someone assist.

PoopSlapped

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2012

ttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

PoopSlapped

09-26-2012

ttttttttttttttttttt

PoopSlapped

09-27-2012

ttttttttttttttttttttttt

PoopSlapped

10-04-2012

ttttttttttttttttttttt

PoopSlapped

10-05-2012

tttttttttttttttt

?? ???

10-05-2012

Riot Games->League of LegendsL->RADS->System, open up locale.txt and change locale=en_US to locale=de_DE (which I believe is the German one), and then save it and update the patcher. After that your client should use the German voices, but everything will be written in German.

I don't know if this was what you specifically meant, but it will get you the German voices, still manageable if you know where the tabs for items are

PoopSlapped

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkimidas View Post
Riot Games->League of LegendsL->RADS->System, open up locale.txt and change locale=en_US to locale=de_DE (which I believe is the German one), and then save it and update the patcher. After that your client should use the German voices, but everything will be written in German.

I don't know if this was what you specifically meant, but it will get you the German voices, still manageable if you know where the tabs for items are
--- Nope, not what i meant. They might have changed the way this game works since i haven't played in a while. I was literally able to move each characters "sound files" from the german section and replace them into the english files so it was an entire us text but with completely german characters.

PoopSlapped

10-08-2012

ttttttt

PoopSlapped

10-11-2012

tttttttttttttttttttt