Inhibitor Turrets Can Only Be Damaged When All 3 Lanes Are Pushed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rumplefugly

09-26-2012

How would this affect Summoner's Rift gameplay, for better or for worse?

EDIT: I mistakenly wrote "Inhibitor Turrets" when I meant to write "Nexus Turrets." Keeping that in mind, the question remains the same.

MoreMedz

09-26-2012

Without speculating all the impacts on the metagame (specifically laning phases).

One, it makes the game session longer.

Two, it makes it harder for teams to make a comeback in late game if they have won a team fight but not taken out the towers on 1 or more of the lanes.

I think the second one will result in a lot of early surrenders, at least in normal games.

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2012

Overall I don't like it, the early advantage gives one team a BIG advantage.

Aureline

09-26-2012

I don't think I follow what this means. So inhibitor turrets can only be damaged when there are minions crowding around each of the three turrets? So no diving or anything?

What would the advantages to this be, that you foresee?

Rumplefugly

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aureline View Post
I don't think I follow what this means. So inhibitor turrets can only be damaged when there are minions crowding around each of the three turrets? So no diving or anything?

What would the advantages to this be, that you foresee?
Ah crud, I phrased this incorrectly and did not realize it until after the fact. My apologies.

What the thread title should say is "Nexus Turrets," not "Inhibitor Turrets." Basically, if a team couldn't damage the Nexus turrets until after they had pushed all three lanes to the enemy base, how do you think that would that impact gameplay?