The Only Truth (Garen/Katarina)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JadothBloodreign

11-09-2012

*sets up a tent, builds a campfire*

I greatly enjoyed reading this. Looking forwards to the next chapters

Alastarian

11-09-2012

I cannot possibly express the anticipation your story leaves me in at the end of every chapter, and I will be eagerly awaiting the next. You have me hooked my friend. Please keep up the fantastic work.

Theamp4

11-09-2012

A Katarina side of things

Also.

TALON AAAAANNNNDDD CASSIOPEIA? YAYAYAYAYAYA

...TalonXCass anybody?

Novakiller13

11-09-2012

I like this story so much XD. also DRAAAAAAAAAAAVEN! just pushed this story to my top 5 list!

AerithRayne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

"'...at least she still had those two.' The moment I read that, I was sad. You foreshadowing ******* XD
Also, thank you so much for the shout out. That was incredibly sweet of you! I didn't notice any spelling/grammar errors or the like, but then again I am quite tired. I'll give this another read-through... some day, lol.

Also, upon completion of your series, I'm going to do a legit review. I want to have the ending before I re-read it and let it sink in. Just thought you should know.

Best of luck with the next chapter, friend! "

Left this as a review. Lord knows you deserve more. Also, yeay for Swain-bashing and -hating! XD

Grunnax

11-10-2012

I have a feeling this story is going to have a sad ending and I am going to cry, such a great story, just have this annoying gut feeling its going to be a sad ending :''''(.

Keep up the good work

CakeandBacon

11-11-2012

DRAAAAAAVEENN!

Ok, I should clarify that Draven has very rapidly become my second favorite character, right behind Kat. I think you nailed his ******baggery here quite well. I especially love how he sort of makes a pass at Kat right before trying to kill her. Kat's kneejerk reaction is fun too.

Oh, and do I detect a hint of jealousy coming from Talon? Or is he too busy with Cass?

Anyways, keep it up. And thanks for the shoutout!

AerithRayne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

Unashamed bump.

Frost Archer

11-11-2012

Ha ha. It is actually pretty amusing. You captured the characteristics of the champions relatively well, but I do think you made Garen a bit too soft. Though I do like how you made it like Kat is playing with his feelings. Good Job!

Frost Archer

11-11-2012

Hey, Kitty toast. Good story and all, but you do make it unrealistic when you make them kiss. I mean, the second chapter would have ended great it he SPOILER ALERT said "why are you in my head" and just broke down. I mean, the kiss was unnecessary. Then Kat can feel touched and all that mushy stuff. Also, the stuff about the league is a bit too ... surreal. Like divine intervention. But good job so far!