Hextech Shyvanna <human form then dragon>

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OwyiSensei

09-26-2012

Thank you for the views in all of my artwork I have over 2'000 hits thank you so much
for the support

OwyiSensei

09-26-2012

thank you for all the views I'll try my best to put up more, please continue your support

OwyiSensei

09-28-2012

Please help me achieve the goal of 1,000 views in one week >.< two days and two hundred people to go!

OwyiSensei

09-30-2012

A weird blending thing i did lol Almost got to a thousand views but alas its been eight days now but oh well thank you for all the support

AlhazredsBook

10-05-2012

Reminds me of American McGee's Alice. I dig it

OwyiSensei

10-05-2012

well thank you lol I got more art floating around if you ever care to take a look thank you for the support! <3

OwyiSensei

10-27-2012

dude My Hextech Shyvanna so cool lol
forgot about her

SOTS HyperLust

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2012

Good work. I always enjoy looking at what you have decided to draw this time around. I like it! They've done hextech Anivia, Nunu, Janna etc. I think a hextech Shyvana would be just as great. I will say that a little more detail going into the armor of the Champion is needed. Try to see about adding a little more detail and then see what you've come up with.

Defnist47

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

the dragon style and steam is a great idea

TheBluezer

11-10-2012

i like it and it's a really nice idea i love hextech as a theme in total every champ should have hextech