Olaf top or Olaf jungle?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iChris Tran

09-22-2012

What is preferred if you want an olaf on the team? I just bought olaf and want to main him on one specific thing, either jungle or top.

One more question, in high elo is a olaf top more popular than an olaf jungle?

Thanks

Zombiemaster

09-22-2012

I prefer Olaf in top lane, because he's so powerful with his true damage harass. Olaf in the jungle is good, but in top lane only a few can handle his true damage.

Don't know which is more popular in high elo though.

iPrecision

09-22-2012

Top lane is good because his sustain and true damage. In jungle he isalright but his ganks are kind of meh.

Onimus Terlain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2012

Top lane is better, but he is still strong in the jungle.
If your laners have 1 hard CC per lane, it is pretty easy to get kills on ganks because your damage potential is so monumental.

IonDragonX

09-22-2012

Pentakill Olaf...

will do whatever the $^#& he wants.

LePWNa

09-22-2012

I mean, he's one of the best duelists in the game. His ganks are great if you can land his Q and then pick it up again. His laning is among some of the finest in the game. You can't go wrong either way. He beats almost everybody one-on-one.

rangerike1363

09-23-2012

Learn both equally as if you have a pick that can be used in different circumstances well then the enemy team can't as easily counterpick you or if they do, you just switch to the opposite role and counterpick them. Being flexible is more important than being perfect in only 1 role with a champ that is multi-role capable.