Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

OdiousMole!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blooded Blood

09-22-2012

If any of you people in this forum were half as intelligent as you claim to be, you'd know that "odious" meant deserving of hate.

1. deserving or causing hatred; hateful; detestable.
2. highly offensive; repugnant; disgusting.

My names are along the lines of TheIntellectual, SensiblyLogical or SophisticatedGentlemen

Never would I refer to myself as Odious cause everybody who knows me, loves me!
Last but not least, the only time mole would be in my name is if I was in a Bloody Roar Forum.

Whoever made that account had obvious intentions to ruin my honorable (though not respected anyway) reputation and I hope your mother dies of cancer you ***** ass ****a!

I believe everybody's opinions matter and take into high regard to what people think of me. You can't get anywhere being biased.

I'm a very nice guy and always approachable as long as don't disrespect me. There is a picture of me at bottom. Anytime or anywhere you see me, feel free to approach me, speak and shake my hand. I love meeting new people.

I feel as though you people who troll the forums being hateful aren't really that way in person, I know this is just a show for all your LoL friends so you can look good trash talking the new guy. If you tried that in my face, your face would be broke. Being disrespected. called fake and framed are things no person has a tolerance for. Regardless of how nice I am.

http://www.facebook.com/keddrick.lamontii

GON the Mage Guy

09-22-2012

I come here to help people. People who obviously don't want the help or post things that aren't helping new people don't deserve any help. This post would fall in the latter category.

Burbinator

09-22-2012

Get real. Nobody here knew your real name before odious mole started defending his buddy "keddrick". Neither did anyone know you were a marine, although odious mole posted how we shouldn't disrespect someone in the armed services.

It's laughable that now you're trying to turn this disaster around and pin it on us.

Ladayen

09-22-2012

Quote:
Burbinator:
Get real. Nobody here knew your real name before odious mole started defending his buddy "keddrick". Neither did anyone know you were a marine, although odious mole posted how we shouldn't disrespect someone in the armed services.

It's laughable that now you're trying to turn this disaster around and pin it on us.

He (KL2/Blooded Blood) actually said both in another thread. I'm not convinced Odious is him, maybe Riot can get on here and check IP's.

This is one reason why you should try and stick to one account, another is you risk having both accounts permanently banned. It's against the rules of League of Legends (and every other online game I know of) to buy sell transfer or share accounts.

Keddrick

09-22-2012

Quote:
Ladayen:
He (KL2/Blooded Blood) actually said both in another thread. I'm not convinced Odious is him, maybe Riot can get on here and check IP's.

This is one reason why you should try and stick to one account, another is you risk having both accounts permanently banned. It's against the rules of League of Legends (and every other online game I know of) to buy sell transfer or share accounts.

Thank you.

Keddrick

09-22-2012

Quote:
Burbinator:

Just for the record, I'm a United States Navy Sailor/Seal and never in my life would I ever refer to myself as a Marine or a Soldier. I respect all military forces, but ask any military ranking personnel and tell them you there are consequences for addressing people in the wrong terms. It's disrespectful to my fellow Sailors and to myself. I've also never spelled my name with a lowercase "K" and tend to put my full name whenever I type it just cause I'm that type of guy. I'm not going to insult, I just want to reiterate again that's important to ask questions and not make assumptions

TwistWrist

09-22-2012

Quote:
Ladayen:

What do you think are the chances of an account that is only used to post in support of "KL2/Blooded Blood" not being related to him? An account that has absolutely no games played (http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/36424000) and has never posted in a thread unrelated to "KL2/Blooded Blood" (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/search.php?do=process&showposts=1&exactname=1&searchuser=OdiousMole).

Best case scenario, he called for someone to support him. Worst case scenario, he is the person supporting himself.

Not that any of it matters. Just two accounts posting nonsense instead of one.