Siege at Bandle City!! Lulu vs. Tristana!! [Semi-Closed RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperMan Pix

Senior Member

10-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Megling View Post
Tristana lets out a short gasp, then falls to her knees and collapses.
Lulu smiles maliciously at Tristana before putting her wand away

you knooooow, I THINK it would BE VEEEERY fun if I DESTROYED anything RELATED to MEGLING right IN FRONT of your FACE!!!! i COULD EVEN dig up HIS CORPSE and DESICRATE it in EVERY way i COULD think OF!!!!! THEN...YOU have my PERMISSION to DIE!!! MUEAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHAA!!

Lulu sets her sights on the Megling Commando's HQ


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

benjimenfire

Senior Member

10-01-2012

Gerald while watching this gets angry and horrified
"I have to do SOMETHING" he says angrily
he clenches his fist
((can I just tackle her or something?))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jixur

Junior Member

10-01-2012

Jix sits at the Megling Commando's base, wondering when, or if he will get deployed.

((Yoshi are you ever going to do anything))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emperor Titus

Senior Member

10-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jixur View Post
Jix sits at the Megling Commando's base, wondering when, or if he will get deployed.

((Yoshi are you ever going to do anything))
((Thread rule says I can't interfere with the fight.))

Yoshi, wanting to get away from the naval base, runs to the Megling Commando's base. Little did he know, two League Champions are brawling their way to it. On the way, he is bickering to himself about his childish naval officers.

Dang naval officers trying to force me to bet who will win...it's Lulu...it's Trist...it's WHATEVER!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Valoran Banker

Member

10-01-2012

((That, sorry benjimin))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Megling

Senior Member

10-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix View Post
Lulu smiles maliciously at Tristana before putting her wand away

you knooooow, I THINK it would BE VEEEERY fun if I DESTROYED anything RELATED to MEGLING right IN FRONT of your FACE!!!! i COULD EVEN dig up HIS CORPSE and DESICRATE it in EVERY way i COULD think OF!!!!! THEN...YOU have my PERMISSION to DIE!!! MUEAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHAA!!

Lulu sets her sights on the Megling Commando's HQ
Tristana, having been merely pretending to be defeated to lull her adversary into a false sense of security, kicks Lulu in the back of the head.
"Over my dead body."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wizerdlol

Senior Member

10-01-2012

((*yawn*
lol, wonder when their fight over Ux will end))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Megling

Senior Member

10-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizerdlol View Post
((*yawn*
lol, wonder when their fight over Ux will end))
((Yeah, it's totally over a boy. Nothing to due with the months of fear and hatred. Definitely over a boy.))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stormer1337

Senior Member

10-01-2012

((dont forget rape.))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Megling

Senior Member

10-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask rumb1e View Post
((dont forget rape.))
((That too. That's perhaps the most important part.))