Siege at Bandle City!! Lulu vs. Tristana!! [Semi-Closed RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Paltala

09-26-2012

((Cat fight! -hands out popcorn-))

SuperMan Pix

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Megling View Post
Tristana stumbles back, then throws a punch at Lulu's face.

Tristana's punch landed on Lulu's face with a loud thwack, causing the sorceress to stagger backwards. She shakes of the disorientation and swings her wand at Tristana's legs to try and make her trip

Ask the Megling

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix View Post

Tristana's punch landed on Lulu's face with a loud thwack, causing the sorceress to stagger backwards. She shakes of the disorientation and swings her wand at Tristana's legs to try and make her trip
Tristana jumps backwards to avoid the swing, but is forced to put distance between them by doing so.

Ask Brolaf

09-26-2012

Brolaf claps, drinking Graggy.

"Go Lulu!"

TeoLeif

09-27-2012

Teo looks at the bars holding Uxaris captive. There was no way he would be able to get them open and with a sigh he sits down and pulls his piccolo out. He plays a small tune, imagining the bars as glass instead of metal, and unknowingly transforms them with his Glade magic.

Scrubby Yum Yums

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2012

Watching the magical change in the structure of the bars, Uxaris breaks into a grin. It helped, having friends. Or perhaps just one friend, a friend and... Someone else. Someone that mattered, more than all the rest. Confinement was stifling his task, a mission he'd set for himself, a question that he'd seen answered now. There would be no regrets. There would be no looking back.

One hand shot out, wrapped in a blanket from his holding cell, to shatter the bars. He refused to flinch as a few shards of the glass carved their way through the makeshift glove he'd thought to protect himself with, cutting his skin. His mission mattered more to him than some flesh wounds, she mattered more... So much more. He took a quick step through the opening between the bars and thanked Teo with a nod. He felt as though he should tell his friend, more a brother than anything, what would be happening, but he was cutting ties with this world with every passing second.

And if no one else would recognize him once the time had come, so be it. Uxaris Theoran died this day. From his ashes was borne a new life.

Ask The Ebil

09-27-2012

Veigar comes out of a black hole back to the mothership

"I'm Back Now No One Ca....."

Then Veigar spots Tristana and Lulu fighting and destroying the city.

".......I Will Come Back Later....."

Then Veigar hops back in his black hole

((Cameos FTW))

SuperMan Pix

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Megling View Post
Tristana jumps backwards to avoid the swing, but is forced to put distance between them by doing so.
Lulu jumps forward and attempts to punch Tristana in the face

Emperor Titus

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix View Post
Lulu jumps forward and attempts to punch Tristana in the face
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Ebil View Post
Veigar comes out of a black hole back to the mothership

"I'm Back Now No One Ca....."

Then Veigar spots Tristana and Lulu fighting and destroying the city.

".......I Will Come Back Later....."

Then Veigar hops back in his black hole

((Cameos FTW))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uxaris View Post
Watching the magical change in the structure of the bars, Uxaris breaks into a grin. It helped, having friends. Or perhaps just one friend, a friend and... Someone else. Someone that mattered, more than all the rest. Confinement was stifling his task, a mission he'd set for himself, a question that he'd seen answered now. There would be no regrets. There would be no looking back.

One hand shot out, wrapped in a blanket from his holding cell, to shatter the bars. He refused to flinch as a few shards of the glass carved their way through the makeshift glove he'd thought to protect himself with, cutting his skin. His mission mattered more to him than some flesh wounds, she mattered more... So much more. He took a quick step through the opening between the bars and thanked Teo with a nod. He felt as though he should tell his friend, more a brother than anything, what would be happening, but he was cutting ties with this world with every passing second.

And if no one else would recognize him once the time had come, so be it. Uxaris Theoran died this day. From his ashes was borne a new life.
Aside from Veigar's appearance, Tristana's fight against Lulu, and Uxaris' breakout thanks to Teo, Yoshi still seems...uninterested. Naval officers, bored out of inactivity and no wars plus having a thirst of action, is informing Yoshi about Lulu, Uxaris, and Veigar. However, Yoshi is unmoved. When he came back to the naval base, he wanted peace and fun, not more missions and crazy problems that is happening in Bandle City. So far, he is arguing against his flag officers.
I don't care about Lulu and Trist! Veigar is a scapegoat and tell the police about Uxaris, not me!

The naval officers, wanting to get some form of action, is dismissed with disappointment on their faces. Yoshi is once again alone in his office.
Can't I get one day...just one day in Bandle City...

Ask The Ebil

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi the Great View Post
Aside from Veigar's appearance, Tristana's fight against Lulu, and Uxaris' breakout thanks to Teo, Yoshi still seems...uninterested. Naval officers, bored out of inactivity and no wars plus having a thirst of action, is informing Yoshi about Lulu, Uxaris, and Veigar. However, Yoshi is unmoved. When he came back to the naval base, he wanted peace and fun, not more missions and crazy problems that is happening in Bandle City. So far, he is arguing against his flag officers.
I don't care about Lulu and Trist! Veigar is a scapegoat and tell the police about Uxaris, not me!

The naval officers, wanting to get some form of action, is dismissed with disappointment on their faces. Yoshi is once again alone in his office.
Can't I get one day...just one day in Bandle City...
((That's what I'm thinking out of all of In a day of....Bandle City haves the most action in it.))