Siege at Bandle City!! Lulu vs. Tristana!! [Semi-Closed RP]

12345612 ... 15
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Megling

09-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask rumb1e View Post
((when did molly get kid napped?))
((Since I was at camp and couldn't take action. It's technically godmoding, but I don't care. In fact, I support it. I wasn't doing enough to make this happen.))

Tristana slowly and calmly walks down the street towards Lulu. An explosion would not look out of place behind her.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Megling View Post
((Since I was at camp and couldn't take action. It's technically godmoding, but I don't care. In fact, I support it. I wasn't doing enough to make this happen.))

Tristana slowly and calmly walks down the street towards Lulu. An explosion would not look out of place behind her.
Cue silent explosion behind Trist while playing this song.

Wizerdlol

09-23-2012

((I think this song would perhaps have a more appropriate theme?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIyixC9NsLI))

Stormer1337

09-23-2012

((genious))

Scrubby Yum Yums

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2012

Somewhere, in a holding cell, Uxaris laments his choices in life. Humanity was so much... Easier.

SuperMan Pix

09-23-2012

Quote:

Lulu's eyes go bloodshot the moment she saw Tristana. she immediately pointed her wand at her at begins speaking

YOU!!!! you've done MANY things TO try and hinder ME...but TAKING Molly AND Uxaris is UNACCEPTABLE!!!!! bring THEM back NOW!!!

Ask the Megling

09-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix View Post
Lulu's eyes go bloodshot the moment she saw Tristana. she immediately pointed her wand at her at begins speaking

YOU!!!! you've done MANY things TO try and hinder ME...but TAKING Molly AND Uxaris is UNACCEPTABLE!!!!! bring THEM back NOW!!!
Tristana's response is cold, angered, and resentful.
"And why do you deserve them? You're a monster. An abomination. You only want to bring pain and suffering to everyone around you. You hardly deserve to live."

SuperMan Pix

09-24-2012

Quote:
Tristana's response is cold, angered, and resentful.
"And why do you deserve them? You're a monster. An abomination. You only want to bring pain and suffering to everyone around you. You hardly deserve to live."
Lulu just stared at Tristana dead in the eyes

give...BOTH....of them back....RIGHT NOW!!!!!

The last two words echoed throughout the city

TeoLeif

09-24-2012

Teo cringed when he heard his old mistress yell. He'd moved himself into the fountain to clean his wounds, plucking out bits of wood.

Ask Brolaf

09-24-2012

Brolaf is now Lulu's hat.

12345612 ... 15