Siege at Bandle City!! Lulu vs. Tristana!! [Semi-Closed RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperMan Pix

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Megling View Post
Tristana reloads, slowly walking closer to Lulu.
"Beg."

Lulu Smiles widely at Tristana before bursting into laughter

you KNOW what always MAKES ME laugh ABOUT YOU?? YOU always FORGET that I'M NEVER ALONE!!!

Pix immediately polymorphs Tristana's Revolver into a kitten. Pix then charges up his hand with Glade magic before he flies up to Tristana and punches her in the face, resulting in a miniature explosion (Help Pix! [Enemy])

Emperor Titus

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix View Post

you KNOW what always MAKES ME laugh ABOUT YOU?? YOU always FORGET that I'M NEVER ALONE!!!

Pix immediately polymorphs Tristana's Revolver into a kitten. Pix then charges up his hand with Glade magic before he flies up to Tristana and punches her in the face, resulting in a miniature explosion (Help Pix! [Enemy])
Seeing in the sudden shift in battle, Yoshi lifts the wand. From the tree afar, he is observing with keen interest.

((Are you just gonna keep punching each other out for all eternity? Someone, I need to intervene!))

Ask the Megling

10-19-2012

Quote:

Tristana, her nose already thoroughly broken, has no issue with punching herself in the face to damage Pix, and does so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi the Great View Post
Seeing in the sudden shift in battle, Yoshi lifts the wand. From the tree afar, he is observing with keen interest.

((Are you just gonna keep punching each other out for all eternity? Someone, I need to intervene!))
((You are not exempt from the rules. Do not forget that.))

SuperMan Pix

10-21-2012

Quote:
Tristana, her nose already thoroughly broken, has no issue with punching herself in the face to damage Pix, and does so.
NO PIX!!!!!

Pix falls to the floor, twitching once every so often. Lulu hastily picks up Pix and glares at Tristana, tears in her eyes

WHY!!!! why DO you WANT TO hurt EVERYONE i CARE about SO MUCH!!!!

Ask the Megling

10-21-2012

Quote:
NO PIX!!!!!

Pix falls to the floor, twitching once every so often. Lulu hastily picks up Pix and glares at Tristana, tears in her eyes

WHY!!!! why DO you WANT TO hurt EVERYONE i CARE about SO MUCH!!!!
Tristana grins with sadistic glee, having finally caused Lulu to feel some sort of pain.
"You've tormented me endlessly, compromised my mental well-being, and sexually assaulted me, and you want to know why I would strike back against you? You may not be able to comprehend physical pain, but you can be emotionally hurt. We all have weaknesses, abomination, and I'm exploiting yours."

SuperMan Pix

10-22-2012

Quote:
Tristana grins with sadistic glee, having finally caused Lulu to feel some sort of pain.
"You've tormented me endlessly, compromised my mental well-being, and sexually assaulted me, and you want to know why I would strike back against you? You may not be able to comprehend physical pain, but you can be emotionally hurt. We all have weaknesses, abomination, and I'm exploiting yours."
w-whaat??

Lulu took this time to remember when she did those things to Tristana...she doesnt remember anything

YOU liar!!! i DIDN'T do ANYTHING to YOU!!!

Ask the Megling

10-23-2012

Quote:
w-whaat??

Lulu took this time to remember when she did those things to Tristana...she doesnt remember anything

YOU liar!!! i DIDN'T do ANYTHING to YOU!!!
Tristana's gleeful expression turns back to an angry one.
"You can lie to other people about that, and maybe they'll believe you! You can't lie to me! I suffered through those things! I suffered through them by your hand!"

SuperMan Pix

10-24-2012

Quote:
Tristana's gleeful expression turns back to an angry one.
"You can lie to other people about that, and maybe they'll believe you! You can't lie to me! I suffered through those things! I suffered through them by your hand!"
*Lulu's look of confusion grew even more apparent*

i DON'T remember ANY of those THINGS!!! you KNOW, maybe POPPY is RIGHT!!!! maybe YOU'RE the CRAZY one!! have YOU stopped and THINK of that!! HUH??

*it is unknown at this point whether Lulu is trying to confuse Tristana, or if she really doesnt remember*

Iron Ambássador

10-24-2012

((.... I sense an uneasy talk with Tristana coming in the future on my thread. ))

Ask the Megling

10-24-2012

Quote:
*Lulu's look of confusion grew even more apparent*

i DON'T remember ANY of those THINGS!!! you KNOW, maybe POPPY is RIGHT!!!! maybe YOU'RE the CRAZY one!! have YOU stopped and THINK of that!! HUH??

*it is unknown at this point whether Lulu is trying to confuse Tristana, or if she really doesnt remember*
"I'M NOT INSANE! I EXPERIENCED THOSE THINGS. I FELT THEM. I STILL HAVE THE SCARS."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Ambássador View Post
((.... I sense an uneasy talk with Tristana coming in the future on my thread. ))
((It'll be fun!))