Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Siege at Bandle City!! Lulu vs. Tristana!! [Semi-Closed RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperMan Pix

Senior Member

10-14-2012

Quote:
Ask the Tempest:
((Im tempted to come in here and break up the fight with my ninja sence.))


((B-But that would be against the rules ;~; ))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emperor Titus

Senior Member

10-14-2012

Quote:
SuperMan Pix:
((B-But that would be against the rules ;~)


((At some point, I'm coming in! ....maybe.))

Watching from afar, Yoshi is debating himself whether to enjoy two little girls fighting over some boy or use his cosmic powers to his pleasure. While he is pondering about that thought, he aims his wand at the Megling Gunner.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Megling

Senior Member

10-14-2012

Quote:
SuperMan Pix:
Lulu continues to relentlessly strike at Tristana's face with her wand, her crazed laughter getting louder and louder with each strike. This has gotten to the point where droplets of blood would fly into the air whenever Lulu whacks Tristana

Despite her face being pounded in, her nose no doubt broken, Tristana's rage only increases, to the point where she kicks Lulu off of herself, draws a very flat-handled knife, and throws it towards her enemy.

Quote:
Yoshi the Great:
((At some point, I'm coming in! ....maybe.))

Watching from afar, Yoshi is debating himself whether to enjoy two little girls fighting over some boy or use his cosmic powers to his pleasure. While he is pondering about that thought, he aims his wand at the Megling Gunner.

((As outlined in the original post, no party other than Lulu and myself may interfere. I hope that you will respect that.))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TeoLeif

Senior Member

10-14-2012

((I wonder what will happen when the girls find Teo alone down in the cell where Uxaris was, the bars now shattered glass...))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Megling

Senior Member

10-14-2012

Quote:
TeoLeif:
((I wonder what will happen when the girls find Teo alone down in the cell where Uxaris was, the bars now shattered glass...))

((Bloodshed will ensue.))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperMan Pix

Senior Member

10-14-2012

Quote:
Ask the Megling:
Despite her face being pounded in, her nose no doubt broken, Tristana's rage only increases, to the point where she kicks Lulu off of herself, draws a very flat-handled knife, and throws it towards her enemy.


The knife sinks into Lulu's chest, causing blood to shoot out of the Sorceress's mouth

...i TOLD you....

Lulu grips the handle of the knife stuck in her chest

...THAT you....

Lulu starts to pull on the knife as hard as she could

...HAVE TO TRY HARDER THEN THAAAAAAT!!!!!!!

Lulu rips out the knife from her chest before pointing at it with her wand

WHIMZY!!!!!

The knife starts to glow with a soft light and flower particles. Lulu then throws the knife directly at Tristana, the power of Whimzy making it literally as fast as a bullet


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Megling

Senior Member

10-14-2012

Quote:
SuperMan Pix:
The knife sinks into Lulu's chest, causing blood to shoot out of the Sorceress's mouth

...i TOLD you....

Lulu grips the handle of the knife stuck in her chest

...THAT you....

Lulu starts to pull on the knife as hard as she could

...HAVE TO TRY HARDER THEN THAAAAAAT!!!!!!!

Lulu rips out the knife from her chest before pointing at it with her wand

WHIMZY!!!!!

The knife starts to glow with a soft light and flower particles. Lulu then throws the knife directly at Tristana, the power of Whimzy making it literally as fast as a bullet

If Lulu were a mohawk-sporting Scotsman, the knife would probably had hit Tristana in the eye, killing her. Luckily, Lulu is a long-haired Yordle, and is not named after a cleaning agent, so the knife merely began occupying space in Tristana's shoulder formerly filled by skin and muscle. Blood seeps forth from the wound, but the Gunner does not make an effort to remove the blade.
"YOU WANT HARDER?! I'LL GIVE YOU HARDER!"
The commando proceeds to take out a hextech revolver, and discharges the weapon's eight-rounds in the general direction of the sorceress.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperMan Pix

Senior Member

10-15-2012

Quote:
Ask the Megling:
If Lulu were a mohawk-sporting Scotsman, the knife would probably had hit Tristana in the eye, killing her. Luckily, Lulu is a long-haired Yordle, and is not named after a cleaning agent, so the knife merely began occupying space in Tristana's shoulder formerly filled by skin and muscle. Blood seeps forth from the wound, but the Gunner does not make an effort to remove the blade.
"YOU WANT HARDER?! I'LL GIVE YOU HARDER!"
The commando proceeds to take out a hextech revolver, and discharges the weapon's eight-rounds in the general direction of the sorceress.


2 of the bullets managed to hit Lulu's left lung and leg, causing to the Sorceress to collapse on one knee. Lulu glares angrily at Tristana, cursing her inabilty to move at this moment


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperMan Pix

Senior Member

10-17-2012

(Fist of the North Bump)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Megling

Senior Member

10-17-2012

Quote:
SuperMan Pix:
2 of the bullets managed to hit Lulu's left lung and leg, causing to the Sorceress to collapse on one knee. Lulu glares angrily at Tristana, cursing her inabilty to move at this moment

Tristana reloads, slowly walking closer to Lulu.
"Beg."