Siege at Bandle City!! Lulu vs. Tristana!! [Semi-Closed RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Megling

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix View Post
THWACK! THWACK!! THWACK!!

Lulu doesnt even defend herself at Tristana's repeating blows, The Sorceress seems to laugh at each strike
"DON'T MOCK ME!"
Tristana increases the power and rapidity of her punches, hoping to make Lulu stop laughing and start begging.

SuperMan Pix

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Megling View Post
"DON'T MOCK ME!"
Tristana increases the power and rapidity of her punches, hoping to make Lulu stop laughing and start begging.
WHY -ow- SHOULDNT I??? THIS IS -ow- HILARIOUS!!! HOW COULD -ow- I NOT LAUGH MWEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!

with a little bit of strength returning, Lulu reached out and grabbed Tristana's ankles and just stays there, not doing anything...yet

Ask Brolaf

10-12-2012

Brolaf throws his popcorn at Tristana.

"Go Lulu!"

Ask the Megling

10-13-2012

Quote:
WHY -ow- SHOULDNT I??? THIS IS -ow- HILARIOUS!!! HOW COULD -ow- I NOT LAUGH MWEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!

with a little bit of strength returning, Lulu reached out and grabbed Tristana's ankles and just stays there, not doing anything...yet
"SHUT UP!"
Tristana, too busy punching Lulu, doesn't notice where the sorceress' hands went.

benjimenfire

10-13-2012

Gerald kicks brolaf in the shin
G:TEAM TRIST!!!!

Ask the Tempest

10-13-2012

Watches like a bloody ninja from the shadows.

SuperMan Pix

10-13-2012

Quote:
"SHUT UP!"
Tristana, too busy punching Lulu, doesn't notice where the sorceress' hands went.
with all of her strength, Lulu lifted Tristana's ankle in a way that would make the Gunner fall to her back. Lulu then used her wand to repeatedly whack Tristana's face, Laughing hysterically while she does it

Ask the Megling

10-13-2012

Quote:
with all of her strength, Lulu lifted Tristana's ankle in a way that would make the Gunner fall to her back. Lulu then used her wand to repeatedly whack Tristana's face, Laughing hysterically while she does it
Tristana punches, kicks, and grabs at Lulu, screaming with rage whilst her face is pounded in.

SuperMan Pix

10-14-2012

Quote:
Tristana punches, kicks, and grabs at Lulu, screaming with rage whilst her face is pounded in.
Lulu continues to relentlessly strike at Tristana's face with her wand, her crazed laughter getting louder and louder with each strike. This has gotten to the point where droplets of blood would fly into the air whenever Lulu whacks Tristana

Ask the Tempest

10-14-2012

((Im tempted to come in here and break up the fight with my ninja sence.))