Siege at Bandle City!! Lulu vs. Tristana!! [Semi-Closed RP]

1234511 ... 15
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperMan Pix

09-22-2012

Lulu wasn't happy...she wasnt happy at all. A couple days ago, the Megling Commando's led by Tristana, appeared in Bilgewater and detained a Yordle by the name of Uxaris, who was Lulu's boyfriend at the time. At the same time, Tristana also invaded the Glade and kidnapped Molly, the adopted child of Lulu, while under Pix's care. Pix was injured during the Commando's invasion and was in Lulu's care.

A few days later Lulu went to the League Counsel, who blew her off on her request to punish Tristana. The Old summoner on the high counsel simply told her "you are a champion, you should handle your own problem yourself"
Lulu promptly left and decided to take this into her own hands...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guard 1: huh?? someone is walking towards the gate!
Guard 2: Dammit!!! quick! look busy!

Lulu slowly walked in front of the gates of Bandle City

Guard 1: Welcome to Bandle City!! Home of the MotherShip, the Scouts of said MotherShip, and the Megling Comma-
Guard 2: wait a minute....is that Lulu-?

CUDDLY INCOMING!!!!

The two guards transforms into squirrels. Lulu then turns her wand towards the Gate while Pix does the same thing with his hands

GLITTERLANCE!!!

The spears of glade magic blast a hole into the Gate before Lulu quickly darts inside the City

(((This is a Semi-Closed RP with Tristana and I at the center of it. this is Semi closed in the sense that people can witness and/or run away from us but they CAN NOT interfere. also i may have to limit the amount of posts you guys put up else since there were some clog ups in other threads like this [im looking at you Benji and Wiz :P])))

TeoLeif

09-22-2012

((Oh the temptation... :P I completely forgot about your plans...))

Paltala

09-22-2012

Paltala had been on a normal trip to Bandle City to see if he could pick up some supplies for an upcoming trip. Everything had been going fine until he heard the sound from a specific small glade inhabitant, an explosion and then the whistle as a piece of the gate flew at him, hit him, and carried him into a wall, knocking him out cold.

((Cameo's ftw?))

TeoLeif

09-22-2012

Teo had been in the main plaza that day, hoping to join Mira in some last minute Glade practice, seeing as Teo was still stuck with Nym. When the gate explodes, though, his back is turned, and a sharp piece of wood gets lodged in his shoulder.

((Might as well watch, since Teo's got a wedge in this though shouldn't get involved. :P))

Paltala

09-22-2012

((Collateral Damage!))

Stormer1337

09-22-2012

((when did molly get kid napped?))

Wizerdlol

09-22-2012

((ey ey ey, how did i do anything wrong XD
No wors Ms Lulu, my char might not know manners, but i do, i just tend to... ignore them until they are required :P))

Wiz was looking at the mother ship again, remembering veigar's incident. His eyes were saddened from remembering veigar's actions. He sighs, then looks around. As he approaches the front gate, an explosion occured, throwing him all the way to the other side of the courtyard.

The impact almost knocked him out. He was lucky that his old scars didn't open again. Looking at the front gate, Wiz focuses to see who the person is and what aura they possess...

It seems... purple...

Emperor Titus

09-22-2012

((I'm coming in...though I may not play a significant part.))

As Yoshi is reviewing the naval plans he has for the Grand Fleet, a naval officer has whispered about Lulu breaking in. He doesn't know her intentions and he wants to act. But it's the police and Army to do their jobs. The Navy can do nothing. Yoshi can do nothing but sit and watch.

Ask Brolaf

09-23-2012

Brolaf is being Brolaf inside Bro-andle City.

Bro.

Wizerdlol

09-23-2012

((the broest kind of bros is always broing in the forums
Bro.))

1234511 ... 15