Rengar Nerfs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iiTzHaZe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-22-2012

You're doing what you to do every champion.. The W nerf is going to ruin his jungle (he's already squishy while jungling) and make his trades worse. This will lead back to a low win rate as he had. Then you'll realize "Maybe that was too harsh" and try to supplement the nerf with something else that you make look like a buff. This happens to every single champion who appears strong. Just leave him alone, he's not overpowered. An assassin that can actually kill the ADC/APC GAME BREAKER this is how they're supposed to be yet you ruin them everytime you release them.

Irelia Bot

09-22-2012

In all honesty they need to change Empowered Savagery

30 / 60 / 90 / 120 / 150 (+1.0 per base attack damage, + 2.0 per bonus attack damage) He currently can take half of an enemies health with one hit of this ability at level 2 if her charges up Ferocity with battle roar or Savagery. It is a lot like haveing to deal with crit plank but without the luck factor.

Carnack

09-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZaP616 View Post
In all honesty they need to change Empowered Savagery

30 / 60 / 90 / 120 / 150 (+1.0 per base attack damage, + 2.0 per bonus attack damage) He currently can take half of an enemies health with one hit of this ability at level 2 if her charges up Ferocity with battle roar or Savagery. It is a lot like haveing to deal with crit plank but without the luck factor.
What is armor? Is it green? Can I eat it?

KEM12993

09-22-2012

I agree with the top post, you designed him to be the assassin. Why now are you trying to turn him into a pick pocket? Taking away his capabilities ruin him late game, I do not see Veigar, the mage of comboing taking a massive nerf, or your APC assassins.