great life steal?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Player808

09-22-2012

What champions have great life steal? Want to know because life steal stops me from dying alot,

chaser676

09-22-2012

AD carries with bloodthirster or a farmed nasus!

Absoholic

09-22-2012

I played a couple games as Warwick and I think his passive skill gives life-steal and I know his Q skill does too. Other than that there's a lot of items that do.

When are you dying, though? Is it during the first parts of the game when you are in the lane or later on when everyone is fighting? If it's the former I would say do what I do and just stay a bit further back rather than push your lane up. I tend to not die during that phase of the game, my problem is I always die a lot in big fights.

mambawarrior

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2012

Lifesteal is mostly achieved through items, however, a few champions do have good lifesteal as part of their kit. Some examples include:
Olaf with his W (an entire 21% at max rank)
Lee Sin with Iron will (also grants spell vamp)
Xin Zhao has no lifesteal, but restores health every few hits after leveling a certain skill.
Irelia also has no lifesteal, but she passively restores health on every hit after lvling her W. Activating this doubles her health gain.
Nasus is the only champion I know with lifesteal as a passive, and he has 14% at lvl 1, up to 20% at lvl 11 and up.

Edit: Forgot about Warwick. He gains health per hit as a passive, not tied to skills like Xin and Irelia. His ult also causes him to repeatedly auto a champion, gaining a ton of lifesteal for these auto's. He also has an ability unrelated to lifesteal which damages the enemy and heals him a ton from it.

TheDjinni

09-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mambawarrior View Post
Lifesteal is mostly achieved through items, however, a few champions do have good lifesteal as part of their kit. Some examples include:
Olaf with his W (an entire 21% at max rank)
Lee Sin with Iron will (also grants spell vamp)
Xin Zhao has no lifesteal, but restores health every few hits after leveling a certain skill.
Irelia also has no lifesteal, but she passively restores health on every hit after lvling her W. Activating this doubles her health gain.
Nasus is the only champion I know with lifesteal as a passive, and he has 14% at lvl 1, up to 20% at lvl 11 and up.

Edit: Forgot about Warwick. He gains health per hit as a passive, not tied to skills like Xin and Irelia. His ult also causes him to repeatedly auto a champion, gaining a ton of lifesteal for these auto's. He also has an ability unrelated to lifesteal which damages the enemy and heals him a ton from it.
Add to all of that Sion, who gets a whopping +50/75/100% lifesteal off of ranks 1, 2 and 3 respectively of his ultimate.

ACGIFT

09-22-2012

Warwick has quite a lot of lifesteal added onto his attacks. It's not STRICT life steal, but it's that his passive, Q, and ult all stack on magic damage that heals him. I've found Warwick annoyingly durable as a result.

If you just wanted a champion that had a lot of ability to self-heal to sustain a lot, I'd recommend Nunu (whose Q can restore a lot of life when he noms a minion) or Cho'gath, whose passive restores health on every minion kill he makes.