I never joined a game? (cant play)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bailey The Roper

09-22-2012

I was trying to set up a match with a friend like half an hour ago, when something went wrong and neither of us could invite the other. I tried to play a game by myself and it said I was already part of one. What? I closed my client and reopened it and it says I need to reconnect to a game. When I hit reconnect the button goes grey and nothing happens. I cant do anything. Help?

Deadsim3

09-23-2012

same here I was trying to play a game with a friend game setup and Matchmaking says a game was found but someone declined (the red portrait) and i got kicked from the Queue so I tried to make another game and it said my friend was already in one, but he wasn't so we restarted and the "game in progress please reconnect" thing came up so i hit reconnect the button went grey and nothing happened. the client is not frozen i can close it and start it normally and i can see friends and chat, but i can't look at my profile or make a game or anything like that.

restarted twice and nothing changed.

JaySten

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2012

I'm in the same situation here, did it resolve on its own?

BL4ZE

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2012

Similar thing happened to me and a friend while in queue for duo ranked around an hour ago. A summoner didnt connect, but after this we didnt get placed in queue again and couldnt start a new game. we both restarted the client and have been stuck on that grey reconnect button for over an hour now.

We'd like to be able to play League again....

JokerLiquid

09-23-2012

Yup same problem. it'd be fun if we could play the game again someday...