Leviathan, It's Bad.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bestieler

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2012

well i would notice, as taric, i rarely build warmogs instead after aegis i chose leviathan, it helps me to get focused (i just say to them how many stacks i got) and more important my ult plus my w easy grant me 2 or 3 stacks for team fight but i realy use it to get focused, people trend to attack the snowball item builder and for me that is what i whant...

TheLastBaron88

10-01-2012

I don't think it makes any sense as an item. Consider the Sword of the Occult and Mejai's Soulstealer, which award flat AD and AP, respectively. The most reliable item for raw AD is a Bloodthirster, with about 100 AD while fully stacked. Sword of the Occult actually out-damages this by 10 when fully stacked. (which given the difficulty of acquiring those stacks, I would suggest it needs a bit more buff to make it a more viable choice, since it doesnt grant lifesteal or anything), while Mejai's grants hands-down the MOST flat AP of any item when stacked (not counting the 30% bonus of a Rabadan's). Meanwhile, even a fully stacked Leviathan is a sub-par choice when compared to a Warmog's with NO stacks. The 15% damage reduction is a nice touch, but compared to something like a Randuin's which effectively lowers an ADC's damage output even further? It's really no wonder that noone builds theses. Stacking items need to be at the top of their niche if they are ever going to be cost/time effective. Leviathan should award a lot more health per stack, so that it can actually provide some use while you are stacking it.

Tetrologist

10-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiptonSwagger View Post
Also also also
defensive snowball item
Honestly, what champion both gets lots of kills and would benefit well from Leviathan?
An assassin that is good at excaping

TheLastBaron88

10-02-2012

Quote:
Also also also
defensive snowball item
Honestly, what champion both gets lots of kills and would benefit well from Leviathan?
Olaf. If Leviathan didn't suck. As it stands, it is both easier and more effective to just save and pony up for a Warmog's. Zero reason to waste time with a Leviathan in its current state.

PurpleBlitz

10-02-2012

Quote:
Also also also
defensive snowball item
shen, taric(is ap is high enough)

Kionashi

10-03-2012

it just sucks...i've never seen anyone using it in ages