Spirit Visage. Is it worth it?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CMDR Tub Tub

10-01-2012

I have tried building it on a few champions and the only time i notice it is in Dominion. So i was wondering if i could get some opinions on who and who not to build it on.

WonderBoy55

10-01-2012

Yeah its good for self healers who need MR

Jalian

10-01-2012

Mundo, Vlad, Sion, and Swain all benefit from it in my experience

cerabrete2

10-01-2012

It helps some champs if they need the extra lane sustain and the MR. This only really happens when taking a lot of magic damage in lane. Otherwise other items can be more useful, since self-heals usually scale with some other stat(swain,vlad-AP, mundo-HP, Sion-AD) that can be of more use to that champion.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2012

It's niche. Don't know why people would use it in Dominion, but I occasionally use it on Vladimir, and it's pretty much core to Mundo after his first major item.

Certified

10-01-2012

For the cost of 1550 gold, you're getting ~475 gold worth of MR and ~780 gold worth of HP... That's already worth 1,250 gold...
So is that 10% CDR worth 300 gold?

Taikero

10-01-2012

It can be rather helpful if you build something like Bloodthirster or Hextech Gunblade and want more sustain and Magic Resist with lower cooldowns on your abilities.

That or you're just Dr. Mundo because you go where you please.

stealthstyle75

10-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certified View Post
For the cost of 1550 gold, you're getting ~475 gold worth of MR and ~780 gold worth of HP... That's already worth 1,250 gold...
So is that 10% CDR worth 300 gold?
And don't forget about the 15% healing boost

Llethander

10-02-2012

Am I bad for not looking at SV on Mundo? I just find it more beneficial to spend the gold on Warmogs early game. His ult is based on a percentage of his max health so the more health he has the more health his ult restores. At the same time it gives HP regen and boosts the effectiveness of his passive.

Get Warmogs, then either FoN or Thornmail depending on which is best suited for the enemy team and look at Atmas as soon as practical.

But then I build Sorcs instead of Mercs because of his W.

Taikero

10-02-2012

Spirit Visage is a good bet on Mundo early game if you're facing a lot of caster pain such as LeBlanc.

if against a lot of AD, Ninja Tabi then straight to Warmog's is a good idea.