Riot: I demand your attention!!!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blooded Blood

Junior Member

09-22-2012

Wow, so many words aren't usable lol


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kuzkula

Junior Member

09-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blooded Blood View Post
^ Actually, screw that deactivating the game ****. I'm just going to level up, get better and pwn your noob butt! :P

And finally sense was made.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

chaser676

Senior Member

09-22-2012

I never called you stupid or dumb, don't try that. I offered you twice oppurtunities to learn from me, which you returned with a 1v1 request. Don't expect politeness when you aren't polite yourself: and from where I'm standing you're the one with a banned account, and I've never been banned. Dont lecture me on the summoners code. Youre the one who has resorted to name calling. I do take offense when someone posts a guide for new players and won't recognize that it isn't optimal.. or even good.

My offer to help still stands- and I won't be mean. Add me when your ban is lifted.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ladayen

Senior Member

09-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blooded Blood View Post
^ Actually, screw that deactivating the game ****. I'm just going to level up, get better and pwn your noob butt! :P

Much better lol. I was starting to wonder are you in the navy or in a YMCA tribute band.

"A bad decision is better then no decision at all" I cant remember who said that but it rather applies here. Dont worry so much about what your teammates are whining about. At lower levels there's a few around that have had their original accounts banned and had to start over.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blooded Blood

Junior Member

09-22-2012

I see. As for Chaser, we can be friends, but I still want to see how much your skills match up to mine 1v1.

You say 1v1 is for noobs. I'll give you a 5v5 situation that makes it relevant

It's late game. Your team is defending your infibitors. You notice the 5 of us are there, but we aren't getting too risky cause that late game 60 second cooldown timer is enough for a team to end the game or at least kill the Baron.

You dash off to our "turretless" infibitor to destroy it and give your team a fighting chance. I notice you and dash off after you. Because I'm such a noob, I have swift shoes 3 instead of tabi/merci (whatever other shoes you guys recommended) and a ridiculous amount of attack damage items with Riven/Darius/Wukong. The only way to keep your team alive is to defeat me. You can't call for a focus down cause that would put your team at a disadvantage to guard your base.

WALAH! A 1v1 situation in a 5v5 match


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mambawarrior

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

09-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blooded Blood View Post
I see. As for Chaser, we can be friends, but I still want to see how much your skills match up to mine 1v1.

You say 1v1 is for noobs. I'll give you a 5v5 situation that makes it relevant

It's late game. Your team is defending your infibitors. You notice the 5 of us are there, but we aren't getting too risky cause that late game 60 second cooldown timer is enough for a team to end the game or at least kill the Baron.

You dash off to our "turretless" infibitor to destroy it and give your team a fighting chance. I notice you and dash off after you. Because I'm such a noob, I have swift shoes 3 instead of tabi/merci (whatever other shoes you guys recommended) and a ridiculous amount of attack damage items with Riven/Darius/Wukong. The only way to keep your team alive is to defeat me. You can't call for a focus down cause that would put your team at a disadvantage to guard your base.

WALAH! A 1v1 situation in a 5v5 match
I'm up for 1v1'ing you then to prove a lesson.
5:00 PST tommorow is a good time for me.
If you want, you can have your brother play too for a 1v2 match and you can choose which champion I use out of the ones i have, plus I will unequip my runes and masteries.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blooded Blood

Junior Member

09-22-2012

My bro sucks, but my "friend" who has been teaching me how to play has shiny/sparkly medals around his wins, takedowns and minion/monster kills (I'm assuming those medals are what elo is, so his is like diamond or platinum). I spectated a lot of his matches, if I had a teammate, it would be him, you don't want that.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

chaser676

Senior Member

09-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blooded Blood View Post
I see. As for Chaser, we can be friends, but I still want to see how much your skills match up to mine 1v1.

You say 1v1 is for noobs. I'll give you a 5v5 situation that makes it relevant :)

It's late game. Your team is defending your infibitors. You notice the 5 of us are there, but we aren't getting too risky cause that late game 60 second cooldown timer is enough for a team to end the game or at least kill the Baron.

You dash off to our "turretless" infibitor to destroy it and give your team a fighting chance. I notice you and dash off after you. Because I'm such a noob, I have swift shoes 3 instead of tabi/merci (whatever other shoes you guys recommended) and a ridiculous amount of attack damage items with Riven/Darius/Wukong. The only way to keep your team alive is to defeat me. You can't call for a focus down cause that would put your team at a disadvantage to guard your base.

WALAH! A 1v1 situation in a 5v5 match :)
We can 1v1 as an educational experience, but ok. And it still isn't even close to the same thing, as you'll find out. Again, add me when your ban lifts, I'll show you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

chaser676

Senior Member

09-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blooded Blood View Post
My bro sucks, but my "friend" who has been teaching me how to play has shiny/sparkly medals around his wins, takedowns and minion/monster kills (I'm assuming those medals are what elo is, so his is like diamond or platinum). I spectated a lot of his matches, if I had a teammate, it would be him, you don't want that.
Those three badges don't mean anything, they go up with time, everyone eventually gets them. Elo is a numerical assignment to your account, hidden for normals, visible for ranked. For reference, 1100 elo is about the average elo, and 1250 is top 25%.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blooded Blood

Junior Member

09-22-2012

Oh lol
... well he's still good as heck