Riot: I demand your attention!!!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

chaser676

09-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blooded Blood View Post
Ladayen, in all honesty, I really don't care about the RP. It was only 18 hours left and I was probably going to take a nap soon anyway.

But I don't think I should have been banned for "idling" when I was actively taunting, dancing, and joking with Wukong. (I love his taunt "Come back and see me when you get some skills" hahaha).

I have also received the you idling message while I was shopping. There are too many items to choose from when creating a build. I don't think an "idling timer" should be in effect while I'm browsing the item store. I've been told many times by "pro" players that I should get away from using the recommended items. Being that I always take advice from other people, I started making my own builds (which you can tell by people's opinions on my other forum post are obviously not good). New summoner's should get more time to shop.

Why isn't shopping and typing considered active playing? There are times when I'm typing to tell a teammate to jungle top side in case I need assistance when I'm solo'ing and then I get the idle message. This prevents team communication.
Oh look, another alternate account

Blooded Blood

09-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaser676 View Post
I guess reading is now assuming in the eyes of high school track stars and navy seals.
We weren't idle though. We were still actively shopping, communicating through text and taunting. I even Q'd a couple of minions who came on the side of the nexus closest to the pad thingy.

chaser676

09-22-2012

Quote:
We weren't idle though. We were still actively shopping, communicating through text and taunting. I even Q'd a couple of minions who came on the side of the nexus closest to the pad thingy.
Standing in one place is idling... leaverbuster also has anti abuse featured to catch people who barely move to avoid detection

Blooded Blood

09-22-2012

Quote:
Actually since I'm banned, my brother is playing. Why would I waste time creating a new account when I will be able to log back into mine in a few hours? Please think before you talk. In all seriousness, you're an *******. You need counseling, you have psychological issues that make you antisocial.

Like I said, send me friend request or inbox if you want to get to know me on a personal level. Your insults and aggression towards is very irritating and I wish there was a way to stop you from commenting on my post.

You've been bad mouthing since I posted my "How To Own Pros" guide. Did you take that as direct insult to you? Since it worked for me, I assumed it would work for others. That's called sharing my success with others which is upholding the summoner's code.

If my strategy doesn't work on you, then ok, you're a better player than me. Instead of constantly talking **** like a 10 year old in public for the 1st time, how about you send me a friend request in game and show me the proper way to play?

OdiousMole

09-22-2012

Wow i am appalled. Did you guys even read the thread?? Why all the downvotes?

This guy is an athlete, a scholear and a UNITED STATES MARINE. Hard to believe you would poop all over what the U.S. Military has done to make the world a safe place for democracy by trying to tarnish the good name of this loyal soldier.

I hope you all will rethink your actions and show a lot more respect in the future. Keddrick best of luck getting this resolved asap.

Keddrick

09-22-2012

Quote:
KL2 is not an alternate account. This is my actually account for 2 reasons. The 1st account I made a couple of days ago (Sir Sparda) I made a lot of noob mistakes. I bought characters and wasted the 400rp they give you at level 3. On top of all the ip I grinded, that was wasted as well.

My brother is Blooded Blood (you can add him on Facebook as well) who wanted to know how to refund characters cause he made the same mistake I did except with real money! haha

Instead of logging out of his account every time I want to reply, I just post under him cause he's already logged on. Stop being a ********.

Keddrick

09-22-2012

Quote:
Standing in one place is idling... leaverbuster also has anti abuse featured to catch people who barely move to avoid detection
Why couldn't you say that from the start? Where is all your hostility coming from? Thank you for finally giving me some useful information. Btw, I was calling you a bee you tee tee hole but I guess that isn't allowed lol

Ladayen

09-22-2012

Quote:

Why isn't shopping and typing considered active playing? .
This isn't Malibu Barbie

OK seriously though, since you're a basketball player. Have you ever been in a game where the score was lopsided? Did the losing team stand around joking with each other and trash talking the other team? No they played the game out. It's expected that you show humbleness in victory and grace in defeat... well that's the idea anyways.

Now as to learning what items do, that will come over time. Dont worry about trying to learn it all in one game. Just try and remember some basics like life steal and attack damage, mana regen and ability power and so on. Then you can start going ok I need some of this. Lets try this item out for this game. Then you can become familiar with what the other bonus' of that item are.

Blooded Blood

09-22-2012

Understood, it makes sense to have a sense of urgency in a game where every second counts. But when I rush what items I buy, you have summoner's like Chaser calling me stupid and dumb for having a horrible build.

So when I rush, my teammates hate me cause I buy "noob" items and aren't as effective as I could be, but when I take my time RIOT bans me for being "idle"

Its a loss loss situation :'(

I guess I should just save everybody the frustration and deactivate the game. So there you go Chaser, you don't have to worry about people like me ruining your precious game anymore.

Blooded Blood

09-22-2012

^ Actually, screw that deactivating the game ****. I'm just going to level up, get better and pwn your noob butt! :P