Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot: I demand your attention!!!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Keddrick

09-22-2012

I'm chatting with a guy from the other team, asking him how at much start (before minions spawned) his Garen killed our Wukong and Jax. On top of that, he already had Boots of Speed and Youmuu's Ghostblade!!!!

After he killed us a 2nd time without returning to base (his health was regenerating by like 3 while idle and his hits appeared to have a vampire effect). I was typing while Jax & I were waiting for respawn accusing him of hacking. Then he killed the 2 of us 2 more times! (still never returning to base)

At this point I am raging! By the time I respawn the enemy minions and the Garen is in our base, attacking the turrets guarding the Nexus! (the match lasted about 22 - 23 minutes). I run out to start owning minions, then Garen kills me again! At this point 1 of our players go AFK. At exactly the 20minute mark 1 our players request a surrender vote! 1 person denies it, 3 accept it and of course the AFK doesn't vote... so the match continues (WTF RIOT?).

I decide I don't want to die and continue feeding this ridiculously OP Garen (a champ my Wukong has never had a problem with) so for the next 2 minutes, I (and my teammates except the 1 guy who denied the surrender vote) sit on our base's respawn/regen/shop pad while chatting to people on the opposite team who are just AA our other nexus' cause Garen killed all of our minions and turrets being level 15 with the next highest level person being level 8.

Game ends shortly, I press end button then a message pops up saying I abondoned my team and client is exiting.

When I try to log in I get the picture attached to this post.

I've already spent $50 on this game and some of that is going towards the ip boost I bought yesterday. Upon returning to playing this game, I want my RP points refunded that I spent on that IP boost!

Keddrick

09-22-2012

Why are you people voting this down? I'm being kicked off the game right after I purchased an ip boost (what a coincidence). Are you saying you guys wouldn't want your money back? Am I wrong for wanting the rp back on my account? Or at least reset the ip timer.

I'm not asking to refund the money back to my credit card, but to simply return the *WASTED* rp that went into the boost.

chaser676

09-22-2012

You idled and got banned for it. It's against the summoners code. Also, you don't get banned for just one game- it's for a consistent and multi game behaviour trend. You've brought this upon yourself, you won't get a refund, and you don't deserve a refund.

Also, I couldn't help but laugh at "demanding riots attention" and how you have no idea how garen works. Maybe if you spent less time spamming threads on NPF with horrible guides, 1v1 requests, and general "my teammates awful" whining, you'd get on lol wiki to look at his passive.

I'm glad you're banned. Looks like you won't be 1v1ing tonight, huh?

cegrogan

09-22-2012

Pathetic

Keddrick

09-22-2012

Everything you said is false. You people are always making assumptions. You people are so quick to judge people without knowing anything about them. I've never quit and I've never intentionally idled. The idling message only appears when I'm typing. (maybe I type slow, but I don't think I do)

Quitting isn't even in my blood. I'm way too competitive to ever quit anything! My name is Keddrick Lamont Johnson II. Google me. I'm a HS basketball/football/track star and also had academic scholarships for colleges. Instead I chose the military route. So I'm a United States NAVY SEAL. I just don't like losing. So when situations with the Garen happen I get frustrated. Let me reiterate for the 1000th time, I HAVE BEEN PLAYING THIS GAME FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS! That's it!

You want to talk on a personal note then inbox me or add me on Facebook. But don't throw salt on my character or label me a bad person cause I have a strong opinion towards certain things. In game skill shouldn't matter. If RIOT feels as though I idle too much, then ok, I deserve to be banned.

On the contrary, if you pay a guy up front for 8 hours of labor and he leaves in 3 hours or takes a 4 hour break. You don't think you should get any of your money back?

Side note, your attitude is against summoner's code so you should be reported for your hostility towards me. Check my match history btw, I'm always nice to every play in the match. I never say anything bad or complain to anything. I always put smiley faces and say good game. When I post on forums, I always make sure their identities stay anonymous.

Ladayen

09-22-2012

The only way you're guaranteed a response is if you file a support ticket. They are probably in the best position to give you a refund anyhow.

Ahh new player. Thats why. The system is pretty strict with new players as they dont have a lot of games played and it cant be judged off past history. Yeah file a ticket and just explain you're new and didn't realize it was such an issue to afk in game like that. Riots a great company and I'm sure they'll help you out. Support at top right corner of page btw is how to file a ticket.

chaser676

09-22-2012

Quote:
KL2:
for the next 2 minutes, I (and my teammates except the 1 guy who denied the surrender vote) sit on our base's respawn/regen/shop

I guess reading is now assuming in the eyes of high school track stars and navy seals.

Absoholic

09-22-2012

@Ladayen Great advice. Sorry I down-rated; I'm on my phone and fat-fingered the buttons.

Blooded Blood

09-22-2012

Ladayen, in all honesty, I really don't care about the RP. It was only 18 hours left and I was probably going to take a nap soon anyway.

But I don't think I should have been banned for "idling" when I was actively taunting, dancing, and joking with Wukong. (I love his taunt "Come back and see me when you get some skills" hahaha).

I have also received the you idling message while I was shopping. There are too many items to choose from when creating a build. I don't think an "idling timer" should be in effect while I'm browsing the item store. I've been told many times by "pro" players that I should get away from using the recommended items. Being that I always take advice from other people, I started making my own builds (which you can tell by people's opinions on my other forum post are obviously not good). New summoner's should get more time to shop.

Why isn't shopping and typing considered active playing? There are times when I'm typing to tell a teammate to jungle top side in case I need assistance when I'm solo'ing and then I get the idle message. This prevents team communication.

chaser676

09-22-2012

Quote:
Absoholic:
@Ladayen Great advice. Sorry I down-rated; I'm on my phone and fat-fingered the buttons.

Haha I accidentally did tthe same thing