Playing with the "Y" unstuck.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kitchen Gun

09-22-2012

Hai, since I play LoL, I play with the "Y" suck on my champion, which means that my screen is following automaticly. It works well for most of the champs I play (mid most of the time), but as soon as I want to try something else, as jungler or AD carry, I having the "Y" stuck is kind of bad for me, I can't get good visions.

So here is my question : can you guys tell me where and how can I set my options settings so it is easier to play without the "Y" stuck. Whenever I try to move the screen by myself, its scrolls way too fast and I just lose sight of my champion/fight. I know it will take a lot of practice to master this way of playing, but I strongly think there is better settings for this, before I even try to get used to it.

Also, if you guys have any tips on how to keep the eye on your champion and know how to move the vision, they're all welcome. My biggest difficulty is probly keeping an eye on my champion. For farming I'm good, but as soon as a fight breaks up, I can't do much untill I stuck my "Y" again.

Thank you!

Absoholic

09-22-2012

I've been playing with eyes basically glued to the mini-map.

LegendaryLemur

09-22-2012

There are a couple of options you may want to tweak. I can't remember where they are located offhand, but if you start up a custom game and go through the options menu you'll find them.

I think one is mouse sensitivity and the other is scroll rate, but just look around and see.

Also pressing spacebar will center your view on your champ. Use this whenever you lose track of where you are.

Foxley

09-22-2012

Playing with locked camera on may be convenient at first when you're new to the game, but eventually you'll realize that it's far too limiting to have it turned on at all times. However, when you keep it turned off, it quickly becomes second nature to hold spacebar with your left thumb on an as needed basis, which temporarily turns locked camera on while it's held down. This is much more intuitive as you'll learn to only use locked camera when you need it.