What champion has the best early game?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SinisterGun

03-22-2013

-Garen
-Jax
-Irelia
-Yorick
-Malphite
-Draven
-Master Yi (AP)
-Xin Zhao
-Singed???

elktrkpancake92

03-23-2013

This is more of a question of whose 3 abilities before the ult synergize the best together, while also having high enough base stats at early leveling stages to be quite effective. For me, I think a level 3 Jayce or Lee Sin is pretty awesome. Also, Shaco lives for the early game, so he has to be included in this discussion, but for sure only if he's jungling. Lvl 2 Blitz OP at lower levels of competition as well

Earfbound

Recruiter

03-23-2013

Lee Sin.

Touch My Dong

03-23-2013

corki

Z0nne

03-23-2013

Probably Garen, He has everything by lv 3, massive regen, tankiness, damage and CC

Irelia has a weak earlygame but good late game (Not that shes viable)

Tehpersuns

03-23-2013

If by early game you mean lvl 1-11, I have no idea.
But Garen and Thresh have a murderious lvl 2

Dump GF For LoL

03-23-2013

ren

Haxixin

05-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vrael27 View Post
did you really just ****ing say kassadin for best early game? you must really ****ing stupid, kassadin is good because of his late game, his early is his downfall, because without his ult kassadin really can't do much. kassadin sux early game, and is only good late game.
SOOOO true a good kassadin prolly will just sneak till 6 if he wants to be usefull

EffectFX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-28-2013

Why did you necro this thread

Arkara73

05-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splendid Bear View Post
All the above champions are mostly for tops. If you're looking for other lanes..

ADC: Caitlyn is (supposed to be) pretty strong with her long range and traps. Miss Fortune is (supposed to be) strong with her strong trades and zoning. Graves is pretty strong as well.

Supports: Blitz is very strong with his early game grabs. Ali is uber strong as well. Sona is the biggest early game poke.

Mid: Zyra and Morg are both very strong. Morg can farm and push like nobody and Zyra's just good overall.

Top: Jax is very very good on top. Malphite is decent as well.
Agree with everything except for Jax. Jax actually has one of the worst early games in the game. He honestly cannot do anything until he gets a couple of his core items which definitely will not happen early game. He sucks early but he is a late game God.