What champion has the best early game?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

soccerpie19

09-22-2012

Just wondering

Korenoth

09-22-2012

There is no best early game as a whole. The entire champion system has soft (and, rarely, hard) counters, so the best early game goes to the early game champion that lanes against who they counter. E.g., Talon has a great early game against most mids, as does LeBlanc.

Saying that, there are a few champions that TYPICALLY have good early games. Riven, LeBlanc, Yorick, and Talon all spring to mind, but that is entirely determined by champion match ups and relative player skill. (I don't care how much Talon kicks mages in the teeth, if he is a horrible player, he is going to die)

Korenoth

Gath Immortal

09-22-2012

at the moment I would say garen and ap teemo do the most damage early game

DarkDeathMage

09-22-2012

Nidalee, Garen, Leblanc, Shaco, and Teemo

Tsabo

09-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gath Immortal View Post
at the moment I would say garen and ap teemo do the most damage early game
Damage isn't the same as "Best early game", in a good early game phase u need tons of things to be "good against everything", u can have TONS of damage, but what if the enemy has TONS of sustain? plus CC and decent damage?, u're screwed, there must be a balance between Sustain, Damage and CC.

I would say Irelia has all of it, good sustain, good damage (true damage!), gap closer, which resets if she kills the enemy with it, a hard cc (stun), and an awesome ulti

Garen is another one, decent CC, slow cleanse, a shield which reduces CC (with merc's he's unostoppable), awesome damage in E, and an executioner ult, plus really good sustain from his passive.

And the third one i think is Nidalee, good sustain (heal), steroid, nice poking, and she doesn't needs that much CC because she's almost impossible to catch.

Gildedboy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2012

trundle

Elfatbear7

09-22-2012

yorick

Luxiere

09-22-2012

Riven, LeBlanc, Renekton, Kassadin, Nidalee

Savage No Fear

09-22-2012

you guys are forgeting pantheon

Vrael27

09-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxiere View Post
Riven, LeBlanc, Renekton, Kassadin, Nidalee
did you really just ****ing say kassadin for best early game? you must really ****ing stupid, kassadin is good because of his late game, his early is his downfall, because without his ult kassadin really can't do much. kassadin sux early game, and is only good late game.