Rengar or Volibear?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DemonBladeNoctis

09-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by msgerbs View Post
I seriously disagree. Voli can easily be built to do considerable damage.
If Voli can build dmg but he cant carry. His main skill is 18 secs cd, flip does barely any dmg and the rest is ap. All his abilities have long cd and only one that actually does dmg.

KrakShoT

09-22-2012

In terms of 3v3, Rengar is excellent. The large amounts of brush and their placement makes Rengar a natural at it, especially since assassins tend to rule in 3v3.

Volibear, on the other hand, is comparable to Singed in being nearly impossible to kill once he gets a few items. His innate tankiness and his passive make him almost unstoppable.

So yes, I'd go Rengar for damage, Volibear for not ever dying.

IronBloodGreed

09-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrakShoT View Post
In terms of 3v3, Rengar is excellent. The large amounts of brush and their placement makes Rengar a natural at it, especially since assassins tend to rule in 3v3.

Volibear, on the other hand, is comparable to Singed in being nearly impossible to kill once he gets a few items. His innate tankiness and his passive make him almost unstoppable.

So yes, I'd go Rengar for damage, Volibear for not ever dying.
Who should i buy? i only have enough for one. for now..

Bear Furlong

09-22-2012

Volibear isn't very good really. He has alot of problems and in team fights only serves as a meatsheild. He isn't bad but there are better champions. Rengar is quite good right now but is fairly squishy.

shazam256

09-22-2012

i love volibear he is my favorite jungler right now. He has amazing early ganks and pressure. however it is truew that voli has very low dmg output. To be succseful in 3v3 u cant do that little damage. in 3s you need to be ale to figt on ur own

Superbone1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2012

Rengar would wreck in 3v3. The proximity of bushes all over the map would make him crazy.

getonmehlvl

09-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Brimscone View Post
The recent buffs and fixes to Rengar put him near the top of the jungles tier, IMO, but I still feel he's just ok top lane against quality opponents. Voli is a fine tank that can pub stomp against lesser players.

Personally I'd go Rengar and abuse him until he gets hit with some nerfs (I don't think he'll be hit hard but they won't leave him like this for long). Hes basically a tankier Eve right now. Though his top lane is trickier than jungle.
His top lane is top tier Atm. lvl 1 he can do 300-400 dmg of anyone health.

Sh0ck And Awe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2012

voli is **** compared to rengar.

Guy Deathscare

09-22-2012

Rengar

GuiltyGecko

09-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonBladeNoctis View Post
Go with Rengar. Voli does no dmg. He is only tanky.
Volibear actually scales well into late game if you build him correctly...