Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

hate ranked!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mistmann

09-24-2012

QcGS Jeanschyso ur advice was wonderful thank you for ur deep thought

PogoPogoPogoPogo

09-24-2012

Quote:
mistmann:
bad history, is due to when lanes are lost and they are already fed i try but games are not won on kills and no one in que seems to understand that. if i have a 3v2 and i run in to tank. i will die and make sure we get a double, wich pushes out of lane and then we can get a tower, but its on my team to cooperate. thats just not whats in the leage any more no one wants to cooperate, honestly i think u shouldnt be able to rank with out 1k win in normal wich ever even you wish to attain so u cant but xp pionts and be ranking with 90ish wins

I mean, you can sit here and blame teammates all you want, but when someone points out that your personal stats don't even look all that great in any of the matches you play, at some point you have to admit that at least part of the reason that you're in the Elo you're in is because that's just how good you are.

Aureline

09-24-2012

Self-examination is a trait that humans have. It is little used. It can also be very difficult. After a bad loss, taking some time to think about what could have gone better not just with your teammates, the enemy team, but with yourself is very, very valuable.

The Chi Unit

09-24-2012

I also heard about a guy who would do push ups and situps after each solo queue game to clear his mind. I haven't started on ranked yet, but I imagine it's a good anti-rage technique

Aureline

09-24-2012

It's also a good way to not hate yourself for spending your Saturday going party Normals. xD

mistmann

09-24-2012

i do pull ups after every game and during loading screen, my match history sucks cause im trying so hard to work with a team thats not work able, its easy to have a great match history. i can sit there steal kills and never go in. but games are not won on KDR..... All reasons are excuses but not all excuses are reasons... excuses are like asss holes we all have one. we can play word gab but the matter the fack when u get trolled 3 games in a row u just dont care, even though you do, cause u wait for some one to ruin the game. thats what happenes in lossing streaks..... then as much as u hate it u end up being the troll cause you have been trolled so many times..... i call mid some one takes it, ok ill fill in...... game is over mid feeds we lose, next game call mid get mid and what do u know there is a nother mid during dl, 1-2-1 new meta...... game over u get trolled, call mid some one takes it at this piont how much time have u wiasted cause all u want is to play a mid role once and not be sodumized? ok so game 3 do u A. fill in the spot B. dodge C. just do what ever you feel like doing..... i promise its option C that every one picks, cause if u were to dodge 3 times exspect that 2 hour wait time

honestly i have over 3k games i know im not a 1200 elo player.

aureline, i think time in the forms helps me not to back to back rage on the little guys and promotes more self reflect before the next game

Aureline

09-24-2012

If you're not having fun when you're playing, then you're doing it wrong. Most people blanch at the thought, but when I hit a rut in Normals, I go cruise around Intermediate Bots or something, get used to just facerolling. There's zero pressure in bot games, you can mess around with champs and lanes, generally everyone is there to either learn, or have a good time.

Might also be a good place to meet some friends who might make good Duo/Trio Ranked partners, since no one is feeling such intense pressure.

The Chi Unit

09-24-2012

It's probably something I'll be doing too once I start playing ranked. This weekend was pretty ridiculous for normals.

Aureline

09-24-2012

Mist, you're confusing me because you go back and edit posts.

That's good that it helps you reflect! The forums are an interesting place to be, I have found. You find a lot more rational and well-spoken people here than I would have thought. And quite a few are willing to help.

Chi I invited you like a million times and you never accepted.

______

EDIT: That's two frowny-faces in one post. Unacceptable. Here is a smile!

mistmann

09-24-2012

sorry aurekine ur just fast

i have to go back and edit to make the forms ledgeable. wish i was better at english