hate ranked!

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mistmann

09-22-2012

gotta love 0-12 bot lanes

or himer supports

best one yet, people that just wanna run around and take all lanes....

^^ do that **** in normal please.....

going for the gold will never happen

ELO = internet luck, will you get some one who will actually play or some one whos in it for them selfs... solo que ftw

edit forgot all the foriens on the wronge servers not speaking engrish and dcing <3 second fav

PureGG

09-22-2012

If your as sick of trolls as the rest of us take a look at my post
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2591156
Leave a comment and vote, my goal is to try and get riots attention to attempt a solution for this.

Halos of Fire

09-22-2012

'Tis why I do not play Ranked. At least not until I get a new mouse

mistmann

09-22-2012

man i want the gold though i litterally will climb 100 then drop 120, then start it all over again.... its cause people just dont care and its not fair to the "try hards" or the people that just love compition... what riot doesnt understand is this ruins games.... this will lead them to a bad rep like RUNESCAPE, ur going to get a bunch of handies in here and no one will want to play and more.

DAZ is so much more fun just because i cant be trolled, and as all my last 10 games have gone id rather play that then waist my time in pvp net

Happy Decoy

09-22-2012

Y u no play premades in ranked?

mistmann

09-22-2012

i dont want to have to sit around and wait for some one who is decent to logg on so i can dou, i just want to play man i want good hard games and not to be shat on by good ole trundles. if thats the only way to play ranked i appologise for my ignorance and my obtuse statements im just pisssed i have a goal i want to reach and people are handicaping (sp) me

Happy Decoy

09-22-2012

I mean, you can play solo Q in ranked if you want... but how do you think your 3-man premade with two solos is going to do against a 5-person premade who are all on skype, and pick champs/builds to compliment each other?

PogoPogoPogoPogo

09-22-2012

You can't play with a 3-man premade in ranked. You can solo/duo queue (that means 1 or 2 and you're with teammates and against enemies that queued identically), or you can queue as a 5-man premade team and will play against 5-man premade teams. There's no middle ground with ranked.

Now, as to the original post...

As bad as you think your teammates are, the enemy team has players just as bad, and they're getting them 20% more often (assuming you're better than everyone else in your Elo bracket, which is the assumption you're making in your original post).

But I'm looking at your match history, and you don't really have any impressive performances yourself in the solo/duo queue ranked matches you've played recently.

2/3/4 as Lux.
1/8/5 as Lux.
3/3/12 as Lux.
1/8/3 as Nasus.
2/5/7 as Fiddlesticks.
2/4/7 as Rammus.
1/2/3 as Lux.

And you won as 3/3/12 Lux and 2/4/7 Rammus. I mean, when you go 1/8/5 with Lux, or 1/8/3 with Nasus, why are you posting in the forums blaming your teammates for your losses? It's not like you're lighting up the scoreboard and your terrible teammates are causing you to lose despite some amazing 20/2/10 scoreline or anything.

Do you expect to win when you don't have a single match in the last 7 ranked matches in which you had more kills than deaths?

Happy Decoy

09-22-2012

Yes?

Wait, NO!

LastStaX

09-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistmann View Post
best one yet, people that just wanna run around and take all lanes....

^^ do that **** in normal please.....
Its funny because that is an actually strategy Korean teams use. you take out you're lanes tower as fast as possible then group up and grab the other outer turrets for the early global gold and snowball from having more map control.

12345 ... 6