First Forty-Eight

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pentakill Jones

09-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gen Doukeshi View Post
Well in that case, I don't know what order you built in, but might I recommend one? If so, the following is a very solid choice on all AD carries:
Boots +3 pots to start
Berserker's Greaves
(Optional: up to 2 or 3 Doran's Blades)
Infinity Edge
If no Doran's Blades, Vampiric Scepter
Phantom Dancer
Phantom Dancer #2
Turn Vampiric Scepter into Bloodthirster
Last Whisper if they have a lot of armor. Take this earlier if you see them building a lot
Guardian Angel is also a fun last item

In general this will give you maximum damage per second and sustain with the lifesteal. Hopefully this will be subject to change when they start adding items in season 3, but for now this is awesome.
Honestly I don't think you can get optimal play out of this build order in game. What I usually do, and it works, is this:

Boots +3 pots
BF Sword on first back (1-2 Doran's Blades if I go back before I have enough gold for BF Sword)
Vampiric Scepter
Finish Infinity Edge
Zeal
Finish Blood Thirster
Finish Phantom Dancer
Get Guardian Angel if your dying at all in team fights
Get Last Whisper if they have any armor

That is my build order in every game when I play ADC. I usually don't go for 2 or more Phantom Dancers but if you have a champion like Vayne it may be a good idea, you will then want to go for a Guardian Angel so then you have some defense in the team fights. I personally wouldn't get Last Whisper on Vayne though because of her True damage in Silver Bolts.

So when building, most items can be situational, but some of the items like Infinity Edge and Blood Thirster are staple to any AD carry.

Gen Doukeshi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2012

I notice you didn't really offer a full build though, pentakill. The last two items you listed as situational. A second Phantom Dancer gives, all things combined, about 85% crit chance and insane attack speed. Bloodthirster's great of course, but you'l get even more life back with less life steal if you're always critting (plus the speed boost is great for positioning yourself properly)

ACGIFT

09-22-2012

Yeah, "on-hit Teemo" (A.k.a, "Teemo: AD Carry") is a very popular build lately. Stacking a lot of attack-speed, on-hit items (Malady, Wit's End, Nashor's Tooth, and Madred's Bloodrazor being the main four, though I've also seen Ionic Spark there too) makes him pretty devastating.