Dominion !!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hXIX

09-20-2012

After 680 wins in normal I am proud to say I have switched to dominion. SUCH a better community when the game is fast paced and fun, and not focused around some "perfect" meta where you have to play a game a certain way. I'm so tired of the constant "NEED TO WIN OR DIE" attitude that i get from even normal games, let alone ranked. Dominion has been so much more fun for me and my friends. Just introducing myself. Hello everyone, hope to see you on the scar.

Aetherion1234567

09-20-2012

Hope to see you around the crystal scar as well! I've only got about 30 dominion wins under my belt, so given the small community size, there is an appreciable chance I might see you in a game, provided we play at similar times. It's nice to see more people like yourself in the last month or so giving dominion a chance. Also, feel free to ask anything you want here of the community, because you're likely to get a respectful and informative response.

mikkozak

09-20-2012

I am new to DOM as well. Add me if you wish. We can learn the ropes together lol. The only thing I regret is spending 1600 games on SR before making the switch.

hXIX

09-20-2012

Same. I've spent a large amount of time, and way too much money on this game. Yet I was too the point of quitting because of the frustration of summoners rift. The last few days I have simply had a blast. Losing or Winning.

I think a big part of this is the fact that even if you lose, the fight was fun and there were still plenty of awesome team battles.

I'm at work currently but you can add me and I will be on in a few hours!

HaIfhearted

09-20-2012

Heh, join the in-game DominateDominion chatroom if you wanna chill with other Dom players.

Glad you guys are liking the Crystal Scar. We hope you enjoy your stay!

DaRatmastah

09-20-2012

Awesome! Always good to have more people in the community. I'll second Halfhearted's suggestion about the chat channel. Also check out DominateDominion.com theFeedski set them both up, and he runs a dominion tourney every saturday you should definitely check out. Also check out http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2593003 That's the thread for the monthly Draft Day event I've started running.

SmokeyMcPot1

09-20-2012

I have a little over 1k dominion wins. I LOVEEEE IT. It is much more fast paced and a lot more aggressive than SR, which is just what I like!

Good luck and have fun! See ya on the Scar!

POOTERSS

09-21-2012

the community is better than in sr. Not sure why.... I think in dominion games only 30% have ragers, while sr ranked 50-60 percent have ragers.

Reikken

09-21-2012

There is a lot more to rage about when playing on the rift. no real reason to rage in dominion. usually

FDru

09-22-2012

If you can't find something to rage about in Dominion, then you just aren't looking hard enough!