Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

About this Honor system

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vindexaoen

09-22-2012

So ever since the game clicked for me, I've felt pretty good about playing most games.
sure there's the few games where it's a little irritating because of how much I screw things up for the team, but I learn from them.

Just a few minutes ago, I played a ranked game on a friend's account, and our mid Annie thought he was doing dreadful. Sure, he was shut down in mid by le blanc, but he kept talking about it and felt down. so i pretty much told the guy to shut up because he sounded like a dying walrus, and guided my ally to focus on the game. i just kept giving him some moral support because I needed every team mate to stay focused.
At the end of the game, the Annie said "Thanks for the moral support mao"...

Felt pretty good that I was making a difference in a player's mindset.
Felt pretty good that I helped my ally not feel so down about a bad lane phase.

Makes me wish the Honor system was in place sooner, so I can point out players that make differences in my experience playing as well. plus it's good to get some recognition ^^

tl;dr
Honor system needs to be here sooner, because it's always good to know if you have one of those goodguys to back you up