Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Best KhaZix jungle items?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Anymeese

09-22-2012

Hey guys, I'd like to discuss optimal builds for Jungle KhaZix.
I'm not that great at picking out items without mobafire's help, so any advice would be appreciated!

PS: If you have noticed any new skins in the PBE patch, tell us that too

Thugzook

09-22-2012

I use these items:
Hextech Gunblade
Ionian Boots of Lucidity
Yoummu's GB
The BloodThirster
Maw of Malmortius (AP Team), Glacial Shroud (AD Team), or Last Whisper (for off-tank/tank team)

I usually max W first, Q second, and E last. I evolve my spikes racks first, then wings or camo, then Q.

Araxis the Dark

09-22-2012

^Just no.

This is how I've been building jungle:

Go with the usual starter build, cloth armor, five pots.
build into wriggles
Boots (Ninja Tabi for AD dominant teams, Merc treads for AP dominant)
Bloodthirster
Pending on the situation at this point, I try to take either IE or if the enemy is building up armor, black cleaver
At this point it really gets optional on the team and how the match is going. Can't really suggest anything definite. Some matches I've built some AS, others Maw. Sometimes I go into building mallet.

Perhaps someone else has a better build, but so far it's been useful, or as useful as it gets on PBE. If you want a proper build, I suggest waiting for his actual release, waiting a week, and checking what builds have come up.

Storm Zombie

09-22-2012

Boots + 3 pot
Wriggles
(finish boots)
brutalizer
(Later on you will sell your wriggles to buy a blood thirster)
The rest should be situational items
in example - Maw, frozen heart, randuins, infinity, etc . . .

Darlig Ulv

09-22-2012

Cloth + 5 pots
He's very fragile. If they buffed his stats a bit I'd be comfortable with Boots, but if I get Counter jungled I'm going to need that armor, and the health the pots provide.

Boots + Madreds
Judgement call. Sometimes I finish boots first (Ninja Tabi, Mercs or CDR), but other times I find I need the damage from Madreds. I'll often pick up a Ward or two here as well to try and net some advantage.

Wriggles + (Finished Boots)
Wriggles is pretty core. The earlier the better. And if you didn't finish your boots yet now would be the time. Kha is pretty fast naturally, so you can get away with not finishing ASAP.
But after this point laners will have their upgraded boots, so you'll wanna keep up.

Brutalizer
It's too good for him. CDR, Damage, and Pen. If you're super fed and are the risky sort, get a BF Sword, otherwise, a Brutalizer + some wards or elixers for that mid game advantage.

After that...Frozen Mallet, or Bloodthirster or Maw. The only things I can objectively say are "Really good on him" are Boots, Wriggles and a Brutalizer.

(Mind you, I hate Yomus)

That's my take. I'm no pro jungle though.

Sing a Ming

09-22-2012

i haven't actually played him, but he looks like a trinity force champ. i would build him like an assassin that just starts with wriggles.
some items that could possibly work on him:
Wit's End
Frozen Mallet
MoM
Last Whisper
Trinity Force
Randuin's Omen
Youmuu's
Bloodthirster
Black Cleaver (i just really like this item on flexible champions)

jadeking

09-22-2012

why is everyone getting BT on him lol.....
I go boots 3 pots
Bruta
Trinityforce
then situational

redhead1183

09-22-2012

Some odd builds.

I have been starting...
cloth armor + pots
boots
wriggles
bloodthirster

those are my core items.
i am still trying out other items.

I also like frozen mallet.
I tried gunblade, it was alright but i'm not sure it was worth the cost.
Madreds wasn't bad either.

Kandehbar

09-23-2012

I do trinity and brutalizer and everything else is the other teams comp. Trinity and evolve Q or R makes his damage out put REDONKULOUS

Waschbar

09-23-2012

Don't get triforce on him, its too expensive and his base AD is actually low.(Around Rivens.)